Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was up really late last night and decided to do a portrait before I fell asleep.
Grabbed a mirror and spent an hour drawing this. I'm kind starting to like the dark/weird vibe it has~
[mah face]

lVleIody's King

Demonic Raider

31,050 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Pretty awesome!
emotion_bigheart

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

⌠☆ミ⌡

This is very dark. Almost creepy. :0 I think the mood gives your portrait character. Good work!

If you are looking for suggestions then I encourage you to have fun with muted color tones. You might be able to enhance the mood with a cool color or creepy colors like green and purple. Light is not always white. Shadows are not always grey. Keep this in mind. Maybe some texture would be nice too. It is up to you. It looks good how it is now but I like to share ideas. ^_^

Good luck to you. <3

⌠☆ミ⌡

Prophet

1 hour?
Looks pretty nice, I like looking at it. emotion_kirakira

Timid Kitten

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
I also like the dark, muted tones. I think this piece could be stronger if the character (you) were looking right at the viewer, instead of off to the side. One of the best things I love about portraits and self-portraits is the look in peoples eyes as they gaze at you. I also think you could blend a little more where the light and dark shadows meet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff