Welcome to Gaia! ::

I suppose I'll go ahead and post some of my drawings. I've been in a terrible rut lately, so I haven't been drawing much. Honestly, I'm just trying to find the joy in drawing again.
I've been practicing a bit, but not as much as I used to, honestly. For some reason, I just don't feel as motivated. I thought that maybe I'd try to have as much fun as possible for a little while with drawing and try not to worry about anything haha. ☼
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'll try to draw daily from now on, and experiment a whole bunch with colors! I think I'll re-draw some old drawings since I'm looking for some inspiration.

Thank you for taking a look. ♥

Wealthy Genius

These are really good and super cute. Do you do avi art? Because you could get paid alot for these.
the mad hatter12
These are really good and super cute. Do you do avi art? Because you could get paid alot for these.

Do you really think so? About how much? I would love to try once I get a little better!

Wealthy Genius

Saenote
the mad hatter12

Do you really think so? About how much? I would love to try once I get a little better!

I'm not sure how much because I've never really bought avi art, but yeah you are really good. Keep it up. XD
I kind of unintentionally lied when I said I'd draw daily. Oh well!

Here's a doodle of Reimu Hakurei from Touhou to fill this up a bit. I need to work on things, but it's fun to do lazy drawings every now and then!
User Image

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I think your line art is a little messy and you should put more work into making it neater. I personally prefer thinner lines but hey, it is all down to personal preference.

The first two are quite good but I feel the third one isn't up to the same standard.

Try putting more effort into your work and you will get better results smile
silverstez
I think your line art is a little messy and you should put more work into making it neater. I personally prefer thinner lines but hey, it is all down to personal preference.

The first two are quite good but I feel the third one isn't up to the same standard.

All of these aren't line-arted, so I can see what you mean. I tend to go straight from sketch to color recently because of time constraints. C:
I wouldn't call any of them completed!
Thank you though!

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Saenote
silverstez

All of these aren't line-arted, so I can see what you mean. I tend to go straight from sketch to color recently because of time constraints. C:
I wouldn't call any of them completed!
Thank you though!

Fair enough then

Carry on smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items