Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got this cheesy how to draw kung fu comics book the other week. in the back it has these lavish comic pinups. now i'm nowhere near the calibre of these artists, but i wanted to try some silly composition that was influenced by some of these pics.

yes...i know the eyes are wonky in the background....it's the price you pay for rushing through a painting gonk

http://www.deviantart.com/view/9827721/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the art is VERY nice, and the quality is atleast for me, mind boggling! of course, i'm easily amazed. i think it's safe to say that you've got awesome skills. keep up the great work! 3nodding

Dapper Grabber

s**t...

I love your coloring... and your anatomy is great!

Keep up the good work.
the colors are beautiful : (
holy crap!! dude this is awesome. the coloring is tremedous.
i have to say that you have awesome skills.
how long did this take you?
Colouring style is excellent but the drawing isn't.
You need to work on your anatomy. The faces are off; especially the female to the left in the background...her whole face and features are all over the place.
Work on anatomy by looking at references and probably drawing some. It's really all that's holding you back.
it's very good. I like very much the color
Arcane
Colouring style is excellent but the drawing isn't.
You need to work on your anatomy. The faces are off; especially the female to the left in the background...her whole face and features are all over the place.
Work on anatomy by looking at references and probably drawing some. It's really all that's holding you back.

thanks for the honesty. i believe i covered the eye problem already in the initial post. and i do use references, but i'm not perfect.
that nose on the left is bugging me O.<

but again, i love the warm-ochre-painty goodness ^_^
Neyru
it's very good. I like very much the color

3nodding 3nodding

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
That.. Looks... So Awsome!! You are a very talented artist!
holy crap. not near the calibre of the artists...? eek
they must be VERY good indeed.

i love the expression of the front girl.
*drools* i wish i could draw like that! u are amazing and talented! and i really like the girls expression! oooooooooh. whee
d a n g ... that is one piece of good work. I like the colouring very much and the girls look good, a bit chubby, but that's what makes them cuter... ^^ not too fat, not too skinny... ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff