Welcome to Gaia! ::

i drew this vector today and i wanted to know what people think.. i originally gave her anime eyes but they didn't work out. so i gave her regular ones..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/itsmyrasin/vector.gif

yes i know she isn't anime but she looked weird when i made her anime O.o
Not bad..Though I think she would look better without the cheekbone lines.
well i was looking at this picture when i was drawing it.. and the girl had very high and deep cheekbones.. so i thought i might as well use them but thanks for the advice ^.^
it looks good, but the lighting of the cheeck bones seems a bit off. if you applied a little less shadow it would look better smile
i like the cheekbones, they add character. it's kinda weird how people are so closed-minded towards non-anime-style art these days o_O
ummm, what program did u use that on?
*nods ar fog* It's true, but then again you're on a site that over half of is made up of 13-15 year olds who are into nothing but anime and don't know anything about relaism.
Yuki_Yue
*nods ar fog* It's true, but then again you're on a site that over half of is made up of 13-15 year olds who are into nothing but anime and don't know anything about relaism.
That's not true. I know a whole lot more about realism than anime. I like both though. But I think that they cheek bones go down a bit to far. Hey eyes also aren't even. One is higher than the other. Other than that, though, it is good.
XxHellsRisenAngelxX
Yuki_Yue
That's not true. I know a whole lot more about realism than anime. I like both though. But I think that they cheek bones go down a bit to far. Hey eyes also aren't even. One is higher than the other. Other than that, though, it is good.

I said over half, that means you might not be included. I didn't say where EVERY 13-25 year old knows only anime. but most of them do. That's why non anime pictures do terribly in the art arena. Have you noticed that?
Yuki_Yue
XxHellsRisenAngelxX
Yuki_Yue

I said over half, that means you might not be included. I didn't say where EVERY 13-25 year old knows only anime. but most of them do. That's why non anime pictures do terribly in the art arena. Have you noticed that?
Sorry I misread what you said. Yea, alot of the high rated ones are anime.

The more I look at the pic, the more I like the cheekbones. Well i got to go. Storms are coming. They'll mess up my comp is I stay on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff