• Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200

Conservative Voter

Honestly, they're pretty boring, and that face shape is awful. Don't say it's your style. Please learn the actual anatomy of the face before trying to distort it.

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200
Adam Weishaupt
Honestly, they're pretty boring, and that face shape is awful. Don't say it's your style. Please learn the actual anatomy of the face before trying to distort it.

I wasn't going to say its not my style... Its really the first time me trying my hand at drawing...
But thanks for you opinion...^.-

Aged Garbage

25,925 Points
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Magical Girl 50
Adam Weishaupt

He can try drawing a face. There's nothing wrong with trying to draw a face and not get it correct down to the exact muscle and bone placement :I
Why does the first one eerily remind me of salad fingers...

Lonely Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kutsai Chan
Adam Weishaupt

He can try drawing a face. There's nothing wrong with trying to draw a face and not get it correct down to the exact muscle and bone placement :I

Haha, So true. Not everyone is super fab their first times.

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200
Kutsai Chan
Adam Weishaupt

lol thank you for the thought. ^.^

But what do you think of my drawing?

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200
clothespinnedlove

lol I don't know... I drew that one to figure out what i was going to do with a horror story i was writing.
Really...all that can be said is that you need to look into facial anatomy. There are gonna be tons of them online and sooooo many books. Just find a few that make sense to you and practice practice practice.

Good luck!
MiewMiewMiew
Kutsai Chan
Adam Weishaupt

Haha, So true. Not everyone is super fab their first times.

Aww ur siggy reminds me of antlers in Sims 2.
Nala_Aki
clothespinnedlove

lol I don't know... I drew that one to figure out what i was going to do with a horror story i was writing.

Anything resembling salad fingers is eerie sooo razz

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
one of my drawings smile
User Image

Aged Garbage

25,925 Points
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Magical Girl 50
Nala_Aki
Kutsai Chan
Adam Weishaupt

lol thank you for the thought. ^.^

But what do you think of my drawing?

I like them ^^ Looks like you had fun drawing them~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out