Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Phantom

I'm actually looking for someone who can draw pokemon really well and would be willing to design a tattoo for me.

I would like it to be Dragonair, Raichu, Ninetales, and Vaporeon all walking in a line.

The detail can vary because it is going to be on my foot so it will be relatively small.

Samples are appreciated. ^^

Thank you!
This isn't the proper place to request art, but if it's going to be for a tattoo then I cannot stress this enough, go to a tattoo artist. You'll already be paying them to ink you and it's part of their job to design and work on the design to get it right. They've studied and trained for years for this, they understand what will and won't work in a tattoo and how to allow for the curve of the body in the design. Skin is not at all like paper, or canvas, or a PSD file. You're average joe online won't know what they have to take into account when designing something for a tattoo.

It's also not fair to the artists here, asking them to design something for fake money when you're going to then pay someone else real money to put on you. Just go to a professional first, it's better for everyone in the long run.

Desirable Phantom

GipsyDanger34

I know what it takes to get a tattoo. This isn't my first one. I don't want to go to an artist and find out that they can't draw pokemon for crap after I pay them for a draw up, which is why I am asking for artists here where there are some that are incredible at Pokemon related designs. And you don't know anything about what form of payment I would be using, so don't jump to conclusions.

Dapper Dabbler

GipsyDanger34
This isn't the proper place to request art, but if it's going to be for a tattoo then I cannot stress this enough, go to a tattoo artist. You'll already be paying them to ink you and it's part of their job to design and work on the design to get it right. They've studied and trained for years for this, they understand what will and won't work in a tattoo and how to allow for the curve of the body in the design. Skin is not at all like paper, or canvas, or a PSD file. You're average joe online won't know what they have to take into account when designing something for a tattoo.

It's also not fair to the artists here, asking them to design something for fake money when you're going to then pay someone else real money to put on you. Just go to a professional first, it's better for everyone in the long run.

What she said.
Unless you are planning to shell out a fair amount of RLC for a commission, consider yourself taking advantage of artists. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff