Loyal Friend

13,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
i'm still learning but i would really love to know what you think cat_3nodding
example:
User Image

i also make allot more and post new things once in a wile here on my deviantart profile

just drop all your tips and tops here cat_biggrin

~Ayano~
I would try experimenting with coloring more! For example, instead of using darker red to shade red, try using shades of purple! Play around a lot with combining colors to make your pieces more rich and fun to look at. yum_strawberry

Feral Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
I agree with the poster above, try enriching your colors , the pictures will pop more

don't be afraid to darken shadows and such. I think the shading is something you might want to work on a bit more. color pencils can be tough to do that with but I think with practice youll get there.
keep on drawin! ;3

Loyal Friend

13,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Static Sludge
I agree with the poster above, try enriching your colors , the pictures will pop more

don't be afraid to darken shadows and such. I think the shading is something you might want to work on a bit more. color pencils can be tough to do that with but I think with practice youll get there.
keep on drawin! ;3

thanks i will definatlly use your advise~♪♫
i'm already experamting thou, and i practise every day!
but thanks for telling, i will definatly pay more attantion to colouring cat_biggrin

Loyal Friend

13,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Macawlally
I would try experimenting with coloring more! For example, instead of using darker red to shade red, try using shades of purple! Play around a lot with combining colors to make your pieces more rich and fun to look at. yum_strawberry

how abot a pic in red blue and purple and maybe also pink?
Ayano Tsumari
Macawlally

how abot a pic in red blue and purple and maybe also pink?

for pink try using orange or red to shade
for red try using purple
and for purple try using dark blues!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out