Fashionable Loiterer

Delete Please

Dapper Lunatic

Did you use bases in any of these?

xMia_Amix's Partner

Fashionable Loiterer

Chase it away
Did you use bases in any of these?

partially on the old sailor arora pic (really old before i knew your not allowed to use bases), but either than that just refrence pics for the kuro girl but only for style cus your not suposed use bases, especially on gaia.

Dapper Noob

I like your art style, very neat and clean (Unlike mine...) Your bodies are nice and proportional, they seem relatively natural, and overall they're very well done. Good job, I have no pointers or tips for you, sorry.

xMia_Amix's Partner

Fashionable Loiterer

Shiroi Torikago
I like your art style, very neat and clean (Unlike mine...) Your bodies are nice and proportional, they seem relatively natural, and overall they're very well done. Good job, I have no pointers or tips for you, sorry.

thnks so much and id love to see your art do you have a gallery?

Dapper Noob

Xmina_namix
Shiroi Torikago

xMia_Amix's Partner

Fashionable Loiterer

Shiroi Torikago
Xmina_namix
Shiroi Torikago

not that good my butt, i like your art.

Dapper Noob

Xmina_namix
Shiroi Torikago
Xmina_namix
Shiroi Torikago

not that good my butt, i like your art.

Thanks... emotion_c8

WhoGivesAFox's Senpai

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
LOVE the purple demon girl!

xMia_Amix's Partner

Fashionable Loiterer

GingerTeaQueen

lol thanks actually its a guy thing person from the manga bleach

WhoGivesAFox's Senpai

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
crying
Xmina_namix
GingerTeaQueen

lol thanks actually its a guy thing person from the manga bleach

No no, I mean the one below that!

Omnipresent Gawker

The pieces are pretty inconsistent in some parts.

Though honestly, you seem to have what my friend likes to call "Shiny syndrome." You overuse the white dots to make everything shiny, which after a point, just stops looking like it's thought out and more of a dis tractor honestly. Work on your lineweight and shading values, they're a bit lacking. For shadows, not everything has to be soft blended. Real life has hard shadows too which can combine with soft blending for nice effects. The same could be said for highlights.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff