Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Beautiful. I love the pinkish hue of the sky.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Queen-of-Sarcastica
Beautiful. I love the pinkish hue of the sky.

Thank you, people kept asking me why it turned out orange or pink when I framed it in photography class..I didn't have an answer and said it was the printer, but it actually was the sky and the lighting...

Werewolf

Unfortunately the link doesn't work for me. emo

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Cat Chanpuru
Unfortunately the link doesn't work for me. emo

oh damn, I'm sorry. Try this link? http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv114/kizzyfizzy/DSC_0060.jpg
Looks like I want to eat it. Sherbet icecream. BUT ALSO looks like a way-point. A go-to. Very pretty. Like the heaven is coming down at that bright point.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
clothespinnedlove
Looks like I want to eat it. Sherbet icecream. BUT ALSO looks like a way-point. A go-to. Very pretty. Like the heaven is coming down at that bright point.
surprised Oh my god, I like how you described the photo!! and because you mentioned eating it.. I want to eat it too!
SoGummylicious
clothespinnedlove
surprised Oh my god, I like how you described the photo!! and because you mentioned eating it.. I want to eat it too!

It's hard to take photos like that at night too, so great job! Snow all gone for you now? It is gone in WI, USA! Very short winter.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
clothespinnedlove
SoGummylicious
clothespinnedlove

It's hard to take photos like that at night too, so great job! Snow all gone for you now? It is gone in WI, USA! Very short winter.

Yes, IA all gone. Winter was not really happening, we didn't get much snow and it melted really fast, Spring came early.
SoGummylicious
clothespinnedlove
SoGummylicious
clothespinnedlove

Yes, IA all gone. Winter was not really happening, we didn't get much snow and it melted really fast, Spring came early.

Same! But that means I'm growing lil babies like this!

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
clothespinnedlove
SoGummylicious
clothespinnedlove
SoGummylicious
clothespinnedlove

Same! But that means I'm growing lil babies like this!
woww what is the plant??
I think this a really strong comp. I like the hue, actually because it sets a mood. It's mysterious. Too many wintery pictures tend to be a lot of blues, it becomes cliche after a while. Not that that is a bad thing, but because of your composition (and the way the streetlight shines though the tree), I get more of a sense of hope, or warmth. The light draws me into the comp. My only suggestion probably would have been to have pointing the camera upwards a bit more so we get more of the tree. There seems to be just a bit too much foreground. Still, I really like this photograph c:
Horizon is tilted and in the center of the picture, but doesn't lend anything compositionally. The foreground feels like a big splotch of awkward negative space. The details that are meant to draw your eyes (trees, road, houses) aren't laid out in a coherent manner and the eye tends to wander about the image. It would have been a stronger image if you had included more of the trees and less of the foreground.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Aeske
I think this a really strong comp. I like the hue, actually because it sets a mood. It's mysterious. Too many wintery pictures tend to be a lot of blues, it becomes cliche after a while. Not that that is a bad thing, but because of your composition (and the way the streetlight shines though the tree), I get more of a sense of hope, or warmth. The light draws me into the comp. My only suggestion probably would have been to have pointing the camera upwards a bit more so we get more of the tree. There seems to be just a bit too much foreground. Still, I really like this photograph c:
yeah, my teacher made me crop the bottom when I was printing it out to mat it. I had it on my tripod and I get frostbite easily in my hands so I just placed my camera in and shot one picture of it, before I ended up crying from fingers trying to recover themselves. (my hands are like skeletons)
I have Raynaud's Syndrome so I understand your pain lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff