Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd really like to grow as an artist. Please don't be too harsh.

My Art Tumblr
How often do you work from reference or life?
Idia

Not too much honestly.
WannabeDisneyArtist
Idia

Not too much honestly.

I think you could benefit from some more anatomy study. You have good lines and faces, but some of your structure is off. Especially in the feet.
I also think your coloring could use work, but I'm pretty terrible at giving advice on it.

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
Good start!

If you want to improve more I think you should work on coloring next. A fully colored drawing with extra care put into it makes big impression. I see lots of good practice here but most of these drawings look a little unfinished. Are you inspired by Disney? If you are, maybe you can study your favorite movie. Pay attention to color. Disney has great color. Let it inspire you. I think it will help bring out your expressions. heart
YuukiPinkuu
Good start!

If you want to improve more I think you should work on coloring next. A fully colored drawing with extra care put into it makes big impression. I see lots of good practice here but most of these drawings look a little unfinished. Are you inspired by Disney? If you are, maybe you can study your favorite movie. Pay attention to color. Disney has great color. Let it inspire you. I think it will help bring out your expressions. heart

THANK YOU!
Idia
WannabeDisneyArtist
Idia

Not too much honestly.

I think you could benefit from some more anatomy study. You have good lines and faces, but some of your structure is off. Especially in the feet.
I also think your coloring could use work, but I'm pretty terrible at giving advice on it.

THANK YOU!

Noble Inquisitor

I think your style is wonderful, maybe study a few things on anatomy but other than that- anyone who gives you a harsh critique is a d**k.
Chocobo Fluff
I think your style is wonderful, maybe study a few things on anatomy but other than that- anyone who gives you a harsh critique is a d**k.

AW thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces