Welcome to Gaia! ::

oki doky heres another one of mi drawings. ive been drawing anime pictures i find with pen latly lalala heres one of them: (one of my better ones) SOORY ITS KINDA BIG
User Image
Wow, take it easy.. that's a *lot* of drawing. Try to make it a bit smaller first, kaay? It's better to see then.
Wow, cool picture, I love the hair, although it is very big, and I cant see the whole picture at once, but still I heart it
Ragnhild
Wow, take it easy.. that's a *lot* of drawing. Try to make it a bit smaller first, kaay? It's better to see then.

sorry mi scanner made it too big i guess the original drawing is just on a regular paper....printer paper sweatdrop would i link help?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/MD123/palmtrees.gif
I like it. I especiallly like the hair. Just really next time make it a *bit* smaller, k?

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
other than it being to big it looks nice haha I think just mess with the settings on the scanner they all have settings to make images scann smaller
Her mouth is too triangular, It should be curved some.
Shrink it in MS paint or soemthing, its really hard to look at it without a huge screen. sweatdrop
Nicole1725
other than it being to big it looks nice haha I think just mess with the settings on the scanner they all have settings to make images scann smaller
Copying it into MS Word would work too. It resizes perfectly.
to bad its copied. ....
so the pose and such isnt your idea,
Kimika-chan
oki doky heres another one of mi drawings. ive been drawing anime pictures i find with pen latly lalala heres one of them: (one of my better ones) SOORY ITS KINDA BIG
User Image

hm, like it...but...it's to huge!! eek
Yes, we all know it's huge, you don't have to quote the first post for that, it only messes up this page even more..
eek So big. . Oh well its still good the mouth is odd to me ..
wow i love it but next time u should make it a bit smaller!
Wow... Really good biggrin Dont make it so huge Fifi -_-;
Also... HI, i know yewww!!! razz
xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out