Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

its not finished but all my drawings are half complete i get bored

Genius

I like the tree.

Noob

Very nice tree! I don't quite understand the figure, though.

Wheezing Gekko

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The tree itself is cool, the placement of the tree is not. Don't neglect the detail on the rocks, and place a bit more rock underneath the tree. Now it looks unbalanced.

What is that person standing on? It's skull looks malformed. Other than that, there's too little detail to make out.

Good work on the brances, though. They look snazzy.

Sparkly Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
OneFriendOnline
I like the tree.

Winner

I like the tree. 3nodding I've always had trouble drawing trees. :

What is that person over on the right? Is it a person? What is he doing?
My brain keeps telling me it's Batman but I'm pretty sure it isn't. e__e;;

Noob

Zagachan
The tree itself is cool, the placement of the tree is not. Don't neglect the detail on the rocks, and place a bit more rock underneath the tree. Now it looks unbalanced.

What is that person standing on? It's skull looks malformed. Other than that, there's too little detail to make out.

Good work on the brances, though. They look snazzy.

its surreal its not supposed to balance

Aged Hunter

If you're going to use surrealism then you need to use it through out the whole drawing and not just 1/10th of it. Even the guy on the sticks looks balanced compared to the tree that looks like its about to fall of the cliff.

Anyway the drawing don't seem to have much going on in it in that its pretty basic. I don't find it very interesting. All the white space doesn't help either. Maybe you should find a book on composition and practice that.

Noob

chortlexu
If you're going to use surrealism then you need to use it through out the whole drawing and not just 1/10th of it. Even the guy on the sticks looks balanced compared to the tree that looks like its about to fall of the cliff.

Anyway the drawing don't seem to have much going on in it in that its pretty basic. I don't find it very interesting. All the white space doesn't help either. Maybe you should find a book on composition and practice that.

its a lady btw

Aged Hunter

Niccing
chortlexu

its a lady btw

You don't seem to be as interested in a critique then you are in correcting useless details. I see I've wasted my time here.

Noob

chortlexu
Niccing
chortlexu

its a lady btw

You don't seem to be as interested in a critique then you are in correcting useless details. I see I've wasted my time here.

meh my art is beautiful in my eyes i dont care for other peoples opinion

Aged Hunter

Niccing
chortlexu
Niccing
chortlexu

its a lady btw

The picture post is for critiques. Go to the art walk or promotions if you just want to show off your drawings.

Wheezing Gekko

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Niccing

You're wrong. Everything needs a balance, or it'll just look weird. Look at Dali's images. He's a surrealist, and there's balance in everything he paints.
"It's surreal" is no excuse.

Wheezing Gekko

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Niccing

Then you're in the wrong forum. Posting in the PP implies you want criticism. If you do not care for it, go somewhere else. This forum is not here for people to lick up your back.

Noob

Zagachan
Niccing

You're wrong. Everything needs a balance, or it'll just look weird. Look at Dali's images. He's a surrealist, and there's balance in everything he paints.
"It's surreal" is no excuse.

yea ok like i care

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas