Welcome to Gaia! ::

Explorer

Chaotic_Cupcake0_x
Ven Loraine
YourMyAll_
Most of these honestly look like it was put through instagram. You have a nice camera, with many options to use. Have you studied the rule of thirds, aperture, or even ISO settings? These really would be some nice shots, but the filters just throw me off. Sorry.

Most of those photos were taken on my iPhone, so I don't really have any settings available. sweatdrop

Maybe I should just post the unedited / uncropped photos, they are probably lots better.

Edit: This would be the wave, for example:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I like this picture a lot. I think it does look better than the one you originally posted. smile

Thanks a lot! (:

The Hiro Samura's Fangirl

Rainbow Sex Symbol

13,550 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
Ven Loraine
Chaotic_Cupcake0_x
Ven Loraine
YourMyAll_
Most of these honestly look like it was put through instagram. You have a nice camera, with many options to use. Have you studied the rule of thirds, aperture, or even ISO settings? These really would be some nice shots, but the filters just throw me off. Sorry.

Most of those photos were taken on my iPhone, so I don't really have any settings available. sweatdrop

Maybe I should just post the unedited / uncropped photos, they are probably lots better.

Edit: This would be the wave, for example:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I like this picture a lot. I think it does look better than the one you originally posted. smile

Thanks a lot! (:
np smile
Chaotic_Cupcake0_x
Yuki-Tan5
I totally would have done the same thing waiting for the whale to come back. I know I did that with Loons one summer when I was in Wisconsin for vacation.
Ven Loraine
Yuki-Tan5
I love the wave and the whale.
The whale would have been cooler if you got the whole whale but good job on getting it half way in the water. And the wave is beautiful, its hard to get pictures lik that and the sky not looking white from where I'm from.

Thank you! Yeah sadly the whale didn't jump out ): I was waiting for an hour or so to see it jump but it didn't. Would have been a reat photo... D:
Where did you visit in Wisconsin? i live there! smile

In minocqua smile its a beautiful place surrounded by trees and the lake

The Hiro Samura's Fangirl

Rainbow Sex Symbol

13,550 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
Yuki-Tan5
Chaotic_Cupcake0_x
Yuki-Tan5
I totally would have done the same thing waiting for the whale to come back. I know I did that with Loons one summer when I was in Wisconsin for vacation.
Ven Loraine
Yuki-Tan5
I love the wave and the whale.
The whale would have been cooler if you got the whole whale but good job on getting it half way in the water. And the wave is beautiful, its hard to get pictures lik that and the sky not looking white from where I'm from.

Thank you! Yeah sadly the whale didn't jump out ): I was waiting for an hour or so to see it jump but it didn't. Would have been a reat photo... D:
Where did you visit in Wisconsin? i live there! smile

In minocqua smile its a beautiful place surrounded by trees and the lake
I havent been there. I live in North central Wisconsin. By stevens point.

TehDarkling's Husband

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,975 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I think you have a good eye, but could definitely use some practice. Personally I feel as if the shots you have posted here lack any sort of "story", and don't leave me thinking about them once I've already viewed them. None of the subjects really stood out to me or were photographed in a way that made me drawn to them. Sometimes certain lighting could also make a subject more interesting or profound, so keep an eye out for really interesting lighting and shadows to enhance the photograph, and framing them within the rule of thirds can help a lot as well. I enjoy the vintage sort of processing you have on a few of them, it adds a bit of an old memory feel to them in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff