Welcome to Gaia! ::

^__^

Link
Beautiful shot! the view is very good, Looks quite professional 3nodding
Tairijiya
Beautiful shot! the view is very good, Looks quite professional 3nodding

Thank you 3nodding professional..no where near, lol.
It's beautiful. I like to take pictures but my parents won't let me borrow the digital camera. sweatdrop hopefully I'll get one for Christmas.
I like it too. Very artistic.

I was wondering if it was all right for me to post my pictures too??
SomeGirlThatWrites
I like it too. Very artistic.

I was wondering if it was all right for me to post my pictures too??

Thank you. Of course, feel free to post anything 3nodding
Risha Hinu
It's beautiful. I like to take pictures but my parents won't let me borrow the digital camera. sweatdrop hopefully I'll get one for Christmas.

lol..I've just started getting into photography like that, usally it's just pictures of me or other people to manipulate (fun fun) but yeah.. stare It's my dads camera..something happened to it today and it doesnt focus..luckly its his work camera so they will replace it and give us an EVEN BETTER ONE heart
It might just be my resolution or something but the picture looks very gritty. (Maybe because you grayscaled it or had to size it down?) It's a very nice picture though, nevertheless. Great job.
Great shot eek , it reminds me of those myst games where you go around in their little world and each screen is life like and professional.
Wow, that looks really neat! Like it could be on a calander or something.
Awesome!
McNall
Great shot eek , it reminds me of those myst games where you go around in their little world and each screen is life like and professional.

I love those games... stare
just a scratch
It might just be my resolution or something but the picture looks very gritty. (Maybe because you grayscaled it or had to size it down?) It's a very nice picture though, nevertheless. Great job.

Hmm..I'm not sure, I didnt resize it, and it doesnt look very gritty to me, lol
thats awsome, i wish i could have visited that place
Okay, so, here are two pictures of mine:

<a href="http://img43.exs.cx/img43/7123/beach1.gif">Picture 1</a>

<a href="http://img43.exs.cx/img43/1189/beach2.gif">Picture 2</a>
that is a pretty good shot. i love it. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers