Welcome to Gaia! ::

I had this wonderful opportunity to photograph this lovely lady & her motorcycle the other day. I am not done editing but these are my favorites so far...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments & critique are welcome.

Sparkly Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So are the photos shot on a motorcycle or a sports bike?

Ferocious Browser

Well the pics seem to be trying to imitate those magazines where a sexy girl drapes herself over some car or appliance; thing is, I don't think she's sexy at all, so it's not working out for me.

The quality of the pictures themselves though is perfectly fine. You can see the bike and the girl, the lighting is clear and rather flattering in most places.
Eveille
Well the pics seem to be trying to imitate those magazines where a sexy girl drapes herself over some car or appliance; thing is, I don't think she's sexy at all, so it's not working out for me.

The quality of the pictures themselves though is perfectly fine. You can see the bike and the girl, the lighting is clear and rather flattering in most places.

I think she is alright looking. She had the photos taken for her husband. We decided to use the bike because they like to ride together. We also did photos in the studio with rose petals, laying on a couch, etc. As long as they pay me I try to make them look as good as possible. =)
Vanillasoybean
So are the photos shot on a motorcycle or a sports bike?

I have no idea. Its her bike. We shot the photos on the bike because her and her husband like to ride together.

Ferocious Browser

scelestic
Eveille

I think she is alright looking. She had the photos taken for her husband. We decided to use the bike because they like to ride together. We also did photos in the studio with rose petals, laying on a couch, etc. As long as they pay me I try to make them look as good as possible. =)

Well in that case it's ok, if he didn't find her attractive I'm sure he wouldn't have married her lol. Either way I think they came out fine overall as photos smile
Eveille
scelestic
Eveille

Well in that case it's ok, if he didn't find her attractive I'm sure he wouldn't have married her lol. Either way I think they came out fine overall as photos smile

She may not be a model but its great to have a happy client:

"Oh and that was fun so if u ever want to experiment let me know I wouldn't mind being a pretend model. At first I was nervous but towards the end it got fun and less awkward lol" -E

Most of my boudoir clients are not models. I love making a "normal" girl look her best.

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
scelestic
Eveille

Thats a super cool present for her husband! Yeah she's got a nice body, but her face is a lil scary. lol However the photo in the middle i think works well. The first one isnt that nice but the 3rd one is cool. Really shows off the girl and the bike. I wish she had a leather jacket on and maybe have had her facing the camera and taking the jacket off.

Chicks + Leather + Motorcycles = Badass
rane the insane
scelestic
Eveille

Thats a super cool present for her husband! Yeah she's got a nice body, but her face is a lil scary. lol However the photo in the middle i think works well. The first one isnt that nice but the 3rd one is cool. Really shows off the girl and the bike. I wish she had a leather jacket on and maybe have had her facing the camera and taking the jacket off.

Chicks + Leather + Motorcycles = Badass

She did not have a leather jacket. She had a vest & jumpsuit. We took photos of her with the vest on at the studio. We took some with the jumpsuit on but un zipped on the bike but I did not like those. I have one where shes putting leather gloves on. Ill edit it really quick and post that one.
I'm not too keen on the first one, her head is turned too much which makes it look strange and not natural, it's not a flattering pose. Other than that i'm sure her husband will be happy with the images
Morbid-Manda
I'm not too keen on the first one, her head is turned too much which makes it look strange and not natural, it's not a flattering pose. Other than that i'm sure her husband will be happy with the images

I just replaced the first photo with one that I think looks more natural. I also added another photo.
I'm not too crazy about the fourth one. She looks like she just sat on a nail. Uncomfortable. The others look fine. smile

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
in the last two she had no boobs. couldnt you have padded her?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff