Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soti
*coughs* Did you ask the guy permission to post his art? What about copyright laws on the character AND his sketch?

-points to 'her' signature- I'm the Intellectual Property owner, writer and creator of Chisuji. This is our ENTIRE team's art, which in essence, if you get down to it, belongs to me.

I don't need to ask myself permission to post a picture of a character I created that is drawn by one of my team members for public viewing in the first place. Please ask before making assumptions.

Other than that, thanks for the comments...
Brawyn
-points to 'her' signature- I'm the Intellectual Property owner, writer and creator of Chisuji. This is our ENTIRE team's art, which in essence, if you get down to it, belongs to me.

I don't need to ask myself permission to post a picture of a character I created that is drawn by one of my team members for public viewing in the first place. Please ask before making assumptions.

Am I the only one that already knew that? o_0
Brawyn
Soti
*coughs* Did you ask the guy permission to post his art? What about copyright laws on the character AND his sketch?

Then please make it more clear next time. If you had said that in the first place then I wouldn't have said a thing.
darkwellgeisha
Brawyn

Am I the only one that already knew that? o_0

yepp. ^^
Soti
Then please make it more clear next time. If you had said that in the first place then I wouldn't have said a thing.
Even if I didn't know about Brawyn being the writer or about Chisuji, I still would have been able to put 2 and 2 together:

1. "Leo uploaded us a pencil sketch of a Chisuji character this morning to amuse the team."
2. The signature is a dead giveaway......it's also a link to the site, so you could have checked it out.

I think you were just looking for something you could complain about because you thought you were right.
Wait, let me reword that last part.....

You thought you saw something you could complain about and be right. But you didn't and you weren't.
Well, I guess I feel less stupid for wanting to color it and stuff, then, sense it's your intellectual property >_>;; can I color it?
The Iconoclast
Well, I guess I feel less stupid for wanting to color it and stuff, then, sense it's your intellectual property >_>;; can I color it?

Sure...! I am prolly going to ask Ron (our CGIst) to color it as well..but if you like you can. I have the high rez version of it (much better for graphical coloring) if you need that.

Here are two examples of Ron's color work:

Chapter 1 Cover (work in progress)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and

Color test - Page 13

Thanks again!
Brawyn
The Iconoclast

Sure...! I am prolly going to ask Ron (our CGIst) to color it as well..but if you like you can. I have the high rez version of it (much better for graphical coloring) if you need that.

Here are two examples of Ron's color work:

Chapter 1 Cover (work in progress)

and

Color test - Page 13

Thanks again!

Let loose with the higher res version, then, I'll give it a shot. : ) His coloring is really pretty nice blaugh
eek Oh WOW!!!! I remember seeing page 13 when it was b&w and that's a big change!! Ron does such awesome work! 3nodding biggrin
darkwellgeisha
eek Oh WOW!!!! I remember seeing page 13 when it was b&w and that's a big change!! Ron does such awesome work! 3nodding biggrin

Hehehe..thanks again...

Ron is a very critical part of our team.
OMG *drools* I wish I had an outfit like that xd ..... sweatdrop .....

Hilarious Humorist

She's got a rather large a**. O_O;;; Hands seem a little small as well.
Overall it's not bad. ^^
Aw, its so adorable...you must color it! (the one in the first post that is).
Kobayashi
She's got a rather large a**. O_O;;; Hands seem a little small as well.
Overall it's not bad. ^^
Is there something wrong with large asses? neutral
I happen to be very skinny with an a** that's quite large......was I drawn wrong?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff