Welcome to Gaia! ::

Juicy Dragon's Subordinate

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
Please show me some samples of your art. Interested in full body color. I tip artists very well. Thanks a lot. My responses may be slow, as I'm at work and only on for break.

Bump contest: 100m for most bumps. Please number your bumps. I'll award the winner once my art has been commissioned.
Wrong forum, you want to be in the Art Requests.

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
GipsyDanger34
Wrong forum, you want to be in the Art Requests.

Ah, yes. Thanks for that. So many damn sub forums.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500

Wow, that's some pretty smexual art you have there. Do you do color at all? Either way I'm still intrigued.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Jesse Inferno

Wow, that's some pretty smexual art you have there. Do you do color at all? Either way I'm still intrigued.

my computer coloring sucks because i dont have a tablet and use a mouse. if i did it'd be awesome. sad

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
LXndra
Jesse Inferno

my computer coloring sucks because i dont have a tablet and use a mouse. if i did it'd be awesome. sad

Well being my avatar is black and white it shouldn't be a problem. My only request is that you put my motto and zXc stamp on the art as well, similar to my current Sig. biggrin

User Image

User Image

User Image

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Jesse Inferno
LXndra
Jesse Inferno

Well being my avatar is black and white it shouldn't be a problem. My only request is that you put my motto and zXc stamp on the art as well, similar to my current Sig. biggrin

thats no prob. ill start working on it now then.

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
Yintang

User Image

User Image

User Image

Awesome! Please! Just add my quote and zXc stamp like in my current Sig! If you still want to do it. =P

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
LXndra
Jesse Inferno
LXndra
Jesse Inferno

thats no prob. ill start working on it now then.

Yay! Can't wait!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces