Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

Could I have some opinions/crit on my art? ;u; Thank you!

1. Im Still Alive

2. Stained Stallion

3. F-CK OFF

Demonic Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
not really a fan of that style but that aside they look good

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
I like your color sense. The photoshop filter is a bit distracting in the second picture, though...

Vermillion Bloodsucker

9,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I would refrain from cutting off parts of the talk bubbles. It feels over-cropped. The muzzle on Stained Stallion also comes very close to being out of the picture.

Otherwise, I really love your work. heart

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Even if Papyrus is a pretty font, it's been abused so much it's as forbidden as Comic Sans. It might be a good idea to draw the letters out yourself. Then you can make it as gritty as you want without worrying about the stigmas connected to existing fonts.

I must say the same for the stained glass filter. That drawing could be anything under the tiles, but we can't see it. "Artistic" filters don't enhance your art, they hide it. Stained glass filters have been around for at least 20 years, and haven't made a dramatic impression in about as much time.

Based on the text, it seems you're aiming for shock advertising. People are aware they're eating animals, so they won't be affected by the sight of a cow's head with a little blood pooling around it. To have a stronger impact on the viewer, you need to amp up the disturbing factor. I'll leave the details to your imagination.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff