Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im back !!!!
sorry girl but It just was my oppinion at that moment. I may say that the shading is really good, and I mean it.

I apologize if I offended you, I know what being an artist takes, and I support your work. 3nodding
kukio_chan
sailor_ryoko_fuu
The shading is fantastic.. But.. the heart looks like my signature.. sweatdrop I don't appreciate that much... *is very possessive of stupid things*

heh..never got the chance to se your signiture.. stare
sweatdrop Meh.. it's a little heart with three lines above it.. I put it on almost all of my work. It's a good idea to make up some sort of signature or logo, so that you can use it against anybody who tries to pilfer your art.
thanx guys
that was quite nice from you heart whee
sailor_ryoko_fuu
kukio_chan
sailor_ryoko_fuu
The shading is fantastic.. But.. the heart looks like my signature.. sweatdrop I don't appreciate that much... *is very possessive of stupid things*

heh..never got the chance to se your signiture.. stare
sweatdrop Meh.. it's a little heart with three lines above it.. I put it on almost all of my work. It's a good idea to make up some sort of signature or logo, so that you can use it against anybody who tries to pilfer your art.

oh dear..i am new here..and i never got the chance to see your signeture or your art
Geez, alot of you are being WAAAAYY too serious about judging this pic! stare lol, i love it! xd i love FF8 and i think it is rather cute
Nice work biggrin

Although, i dont know if Squall's hand should be where it is stare
J0ey_Leone
Nice work biggrin

Although, i dont know if Squall's hand should be where it is stare

eek what do you mean????!??!?
Sorry if I sounded a bit rude earlier.... o.0
They're okay. I'm not, like, falling over or dead of cute or anything. And you acting like I should be is a little irritating. Which might be why people are being a tad harsh.

Note that by saying that, I am not denying that any of them have points. Because they all do.
thats almost henyai xp blaugh
that_plus_crap
thats almost henyai xp blaugh
It is? Nice typo, by the way.. "henyai"..
ahemm...excuse me guys what does henya means or what ever it was huh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff