Welcome to Gaia! ::

3nodding

Hellooo everyone.
I thought, since I am still relatively new here, I thought it would be a good idea to post some of my art!~

Just a warning though, some of my doodles will contain slash. That means Male/Male lovin'. I will put those under a spoiler so you don't to worry about coming in here and going, "WTF DAS GAY" if you see any of it. blaugh

Also gore and blood. But nothing that will violate the TOS.

Most of these are sketches from characters that belong to my webcomic, others are fanarts and god knows what else. Anyway. I hope you enjoy!~ If any of you have any critique please feel free to tell me what you think I can improve on!

Hope you enjoy~

Here is the first! It's more or less just a doodle, so I wasn't very serious with it.
User Image

Still getting used to coloring with things other than black and white. So it's a little...weird. sweatdrop

Tell me what you think! heart

Popular Tipper

9,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
I can see nothing wrong with tgat but i do love the colours u used

Aged Hunter

Its actually pretty good. Only thing is I don't know whats up with that line down his neck. It looks too long to be an Adam's apple. Also the back ground is really sloppy. I think you should spend more time on tightening up the lines behind him or not have a back ground at all.
chortlexu
Its actually pretty good. Only thing is I don't know whats up with that line down his neck. It looks too long to be an Adam's apple. Also the back ground is really sloppy. I think you should spend more time on tightening up the lines behind him or not have a back ground at all.

Thank you. 3nodding
But like I said, this was just a doodle.
So it wasn't done with much neatness in mind.
But I will try to make it a little more clean and less sloppy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff