Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the first draw with this tec. Is a CG for my manga Horny Saviuor!|
Comments and suggestion are really helpful!!!!!
User Image

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Firstly: it looks really cool, great job!

Only thing that caught my eye was the shading on the guy with the backpack...it seems a little off to me, only because I can't tell where the light source would be. There are unexplainable highlights (such as in his hair) and shadows (most notably the backpack) I'd say, try to keep the shading consistant with a light source. Or maybe it's just me, who knows @_@ sweatdrop
Your not wrong, I use too much light sources, and the rest of the pic haven't this detail work, Damn I think is better to try another time...I spend something like 6 hours on it....
Eh its not too detailed. Keep trying.
It looks really cool I like it. But it's just something about the guys hair that seems to bother me. But none the less, i still feel envious of those who cg so well... Y.Y
I think that's really good despite most of the comments you got. Love the coloring 3nodding
The coloring of the hair needs one darker shade of blue to keep constistant( is that spelled right?) with the shadowing of the rest of the boy. I reccomend going over the hair in a transparent black, but I'm not sure how that would turn out because I use photostudio and not photo shop.
Also, the platform on which he stands could be more developed...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff