Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Receiver

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Stop copying other peoples' work and make your own stuff. You keep doing this and it shows you've no idea what you're doing or how the body works; you're just copying what you see.

You will never progress this way. Take your time to learn anatomy and light/shadows, texture, all that jazz.

Big Receiver

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Any decent cartoonist began with realism. Cartoons are simply stylized realism, and follow the same anatomical and light/shadow/etc laws. You need to start with realism before you do anything else.

This forum is for serious artists, however. If it's not important to you, then you probably shouldn't ask us to spend our time critiquing your work when it means nothing to you.

Dapper Noob

velvet and roses
Personally, I'd lose that one strand of hair in the bangs that goes against the grain. I don't know if it's significant to the character/idea expressed in this, but it is mildly distracting.

Other than that, I love the eyes and the contrast. I don't know what else I can say about the piece that hasn't already been pointed out.

Yea I see what you mean, nest time I'll try to avoid it. Thank you.

Dapper Noob

Inconsistently Yours
Any decent cartoonist began with realism. Cartoons are simply stylized realism, and follow the same anatomical and light/shadow/etc laws. You need to start with realism before you do anything else.

This forum is for serious artists, however. If it's not important to you, then you probably shouldn't ask us to spend our time critiquing your work when it means nothing to you.

Iam a serious artist, I just don't think I have the talent to take it anywhere. THIS drawing however means not much to me, I was just wondering if my realism is any good, but apparently I'm the worst artist to have ever walked this planet and should be shamed for ever drawing. I'm just going to give up on digital realism and stick with my pencil. Thank you for letting me see that I suck more than I thought.

Big Receiver

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Might want to try maturing a bit while you're at it.

Dapper Noob

Inconsistently Yours
Well I am a child. I'm allowed to be as childish as I want until I'm a teenager. I realize I'm childish, immature, believe me I do. But there comes a point where sometimes I am depressed and say things. I am truly deeply sorry, I do indeed need to grow up. Everyone thinks that. I am sincerly apologizing. I was in a bad mood today and I' taking my childish anger out on ther internet. Blah blah blah sobstory Im just bad digital artist. Just coloring this drawing was an accomplishment. And again, sorry for taking my anger childishly out on you. :/

Big Receiver

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Shiroi Torikago
Inconsistently Yours
Well I am a child. I'm allowed to be as childish as I want until I'm a teenager. I realize I'm childish, immature, believe me I do. But there comes a point where sometimes I am depressed and say things. I am truly deeply sorry, I do indeed need to grow up. Everyone thinks that. I am sincerly apologizing. I was in a bad mood today and I' taking my childish anger out on ther internet. Blah blah blah sobstory Im just bad digital artist. Just coloring this drawing was an accomplishment. And again, sorry for taking my anger childishly out on you. :/
Then it is against ToS for you to be on this site.

Dapper Noob

Inconsistently Yours
Shiroi Torikago
Inconsistently Yours
*sigh* Im 14

Big Receiver

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Shiroi Torikago
Inconsistently Yours
Shiroi Torikago
Inconsistently Yours
*sigh* Im 14
I hope you realize fourteen is a teenager.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff