Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

Nevermind

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i REALLY like this...it's disturbingly awesome!

the only thing i would change is the curls. they're kinda all over the place. i'd like to see lines and light source like that of the bangs ^^

Dapper Noob

XMegantronX

the only thing i would change is the curls. they're kinda all over the place. i'd like to see lines and light source like that of the bangs ^^

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I wasn't getting much love on dA, so I came on here. Yea, curls/hair on real people have never really been my thing...

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Shiroi Torikago
XMegantronX

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I wasn't getting much love on dA, so I came on here. Yea, curls/hair on real people have never really been my thing...

it's hard to even get noticed on DA. i'm practically invisible there. :/

anyways, looks like she has messy waves and curls...yikes. hard. um, it may help to clump some of them together in ribbons and then highlight them as such with small strands...if that makes sense. hair is a tricky thing.

Dapper Noob

XMegantronX
Shiroi Torikago
XMegantronX

anyways, looks like she has messy waves and curls...yikes. hard. um, it may help to clump some of them together in ribbons and then highlight them as such with small strands...if that makes sense. hair is a tricky thing.

"He"... *Cough Cough* Yea, I'm on my way to 2,000 view hehe... I'll take your advice

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Shiroi Torikago
XMegantronX
Shiroi Torikago
XMegantronX

"He"... *Cough Cough* Yea, I'm on my way to 2,000 view hehe... I'll take your advice
I have 6,254 views with 97 watchers...but I've been there for 4 years....

Dapper Conversationalist

I think you should either make the hands larger or the face smaller.
Also, it would be to your benefit to finish the curls like you did with the bangs. Since you put time into making the bangs look nice but left the curls as squiggly lines, it makes the picture seem rushed.

Dapper Noob

Musical Addiction
I think you should either make the hands larger or the face smaller.
Also, it would be to your benefit to finish the curls like you did with the bangs. Since you put time into making the bangs look nice but left the curls as squiggly lines, it makes the picture seem rushed.

Yea, my proportions aren't all that good... How did you know? Let me tell you this, that's just how I end most drawings... I get impatient and just scribble it... I need to work on that.

Dapper Noob

XMegantronX
Shiroi Torikago
XMegantronX
Shiroi Torikago
XMegantronX

Well you've been on quite a while. I have 1,805 views and 45 watchers, I've been there for 2 years.

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Shiroi Torikago
XMegantronX
Shiroi Torikago
XMegantronX
Shiroi Torikago
XMegantronX

Well you've been on quite a while. I have 1,805 views and 45 watchers, I've been there for 2 years.

yeaaaah....well hopefully we can get noticed more. we deserve it!

Dapper Noob

XMegantronX
Shiroi Torikago
XMegantronX
Shiroi Torikago
XMegantronX

yeaaaah....well hopefully we can get noticed more. we deserve it!

Yea *High Five* Hopefully one day.

WhoGivesAFox's Senpai

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
One word: beautiful!

Dapper Noob

GingerTeaQueen

Thank-you very much, I truly appreciate that.
Personally, I'd lose that one strand of hair in the bangs that goes against the grain. I don't know if it's significant to the character/idea expressed in this, but it is mildly distracting.

Other than that, I love the eyes and the contrast. I don't know what else I can say about the piece that hasn't already been pointed out.

WhoGivesAFox's Senpai

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Shiroi Torikago
GingerTeaQueen

Thank-you very much, I truly appreciate that.

No problem, sweetheart. I'm a hude fan of The Devil's Carnival and it just reminded me of it. It's a fantasitc film and I can imagine it being used as a poster advert for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff