Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Poster

Im working on a scratch art piece for my art class, but for some reason, I hit a block. I cannot think of anything else to add to this... and I have to add something!
Help me please...

Heres the piece so far:

User Image
Does it feel finished to you? I would go with my own instincts first, you know? If you have to add something more to it, ask yourself how you feel like it could continue. I personally can see quite a different happening above your piece. Maybe there is some sort of representation of a brain leaking upward/whatever direction? Maybe there is a set of wild teeth on top? Maybe the skull's head is actually quite abnormally long- kind of like an alien? That could also settle your need for "I already have what I want, but I have to have more to finish this as a project." Maybe there are various animal skulls within the skull's top? There's so many possibilities, don't let yourself down!

Good luck!
De Amor
Im working on a scratch art piece for my art class, but for some reason, I hit a block. I cannot think of anything else to add to this... and I have to add something!
Help me please...

Heres the piece so far:

um
finish the skull
probably?
i think it would look lovely as just a skull if you finish it

Lonely Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
fracture skull with good fun/bad coming out.

that first thing that POP's in my head

Dapper Poster

Tuken
Does it feel finished to you? I would go with my own instincts first, you know? If you have to add something more to it, ask yourself how you feel like it could continue. I personally can see quite a different happening above your piece. Maybe there is some sort of representation of a brain leaking upward/whatever direction? Maybe there is a set of wild teeth on top? Maybe the skull's head is actually quite abnormally long- kind of like an alien? That could also settle your need for "I already have what I want, but I have to have more to finish this as a project." Maybe there are various animal skulls within the skull's top? There's so many possibilities, don't let yourself down!

Good luck!

I wish i could cut this damn clay board in half and say im done. But i have to use most of the space...

I really like your animal skull idea. I have a pretty good picture in my head. If it works out, ill be sure to upload a pic and thank ya for it haha
De Amor
Tuken

Good luck!

I wish i could cut this damn clay board in half and say im done. But i have to use most of the space...

I really like your animal skull idea. I have a pretty good picture in my head. If it works out, ill be sure to upload a pic and thank ya for it haha

Awesome! I'm glad I was able to inspire you. smile

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Maybe a partially melted candle and some other skulls?

You have a very nice start. 3nodding
Empty Luminosity
fracture skull with good fun/bad coming out.

that first thing that POP's in my head

couldn't agree more -nods-

Dapper Poster

I posted the finished product if any of ya care. Title of thread is gimma Whatcha got pt. 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff