Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Okay, this was from fourth grade.

User Image
This is from earlier this summer.

User Image
And this is from today.

Okay, on the last picture. . .I need a wand design. 50g for for it. So it doesn't have to be exsravagant, but it has to be decent, and a name if you can think of one. Oh! And comments apperecaited. ^_^

And sorry for the crappiness of scanning and the pics done on line paper. Coulda been better. *shrug*

8,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
em what grade are you in?? >.<
i like them way way better than anything i can or my son can do 3nodding they are kewl ^_^ abit of color might do some good to them though
Going into 7th.
oh i forgot to say well it is very nice to see that from the 4th grade one there are drasticly better changes in the later ones ^^

8,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
IceCreamKitty
Going into 7th.

ah awesome. a hell of a lot better then I could have ever done in 7th ... or 8th for that matter ... >.< I got drawing books and learned tricks though sooo ... its improved but I think your stuff is probably still better then mine ... but I think your hands are like 10x better then the hands I can draw and I'm about to be a sophomore ... and your 4th grade stuff is ALOT better then what I could have done ... well ... again ... born-8th (this past year is when I started learning to draw)
everything looks nice except the outfit should be more original if she's ur character
Erin Germain
ah awesome. a hell of a lot better then I could have ever done in 7th ... or 8th for that matter ... >.< I got drawing books and learned tricks though sooo ... its improved but I think your stuff is probably still better then mine ... but I think your hands are like 10x better then the hands I can draw and I'm about to be a sophomore ... and your 4th grade stuff is ALOT better then what I could have done ... well ... again ... born-8th (this past year is when I started learning to draw)

^_^;; Thanks. *hugs* My hands are awful in some other pics though. But I draw A LOT, so I think that's how I get so good. Again, thanks for commenting.

lopegurl
everything looks nice except the outfit should be more original if she's ur character

Well. .. Considering the outfit was made in fourth grade, when I sorta started. I don't think it's that bad. And the girl is just a random magical girl. *shrug* But thanks for commenting. ^_^ *hugs*
IceCreamKitty
Erin Germain

^_^;; Thanks. *hugs* My hands are awful in some other pics though. But I draw A LOT, so I think that's how I get so good. Again, thanks for commenting.

lopegurl

Well. .. Considering the outfit was made in fourth grade, when I sorta started. I don't think it's that bad. And the girl is just a random magical girl. *shrug* But thanks for commenting. ^_^ *hugs*

ur welcome *hugs back*
User Image

Sorry for the lined paper once again. sweatdrop But characters from a Furuba RP that I'm in, dressed in drag! XD *claps*

User Image

And an anthro wolf drawing I did for a friend. ^_^
very good... 3nodding

Hilarious Humorist

X3 I'm so old.. I really didn't even know what anime was until I was in 9th grade... Must be nice for all you younger people to be exposed so early in life ToT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff