Welcome to Gaia! ::

redface I'm not too sure if i'm gonna be doing this write but if the pic doesn't show then I guess to be on the safe side i'll put the web page on my site that I put it on for you all to look! sweatdrop Please forgive me if I do this wrong User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
its just a red x sweatdrop
Baralin
its just a red x sweatdrop

gonk I know I'm sry like I said I still haven't quite gotten that part down sweatdrop but I do have the site that it's on in my signature! xd
i cant see!
Rawr i cant see it
notunoffensive
i cant see!

stressed ........................ scream ........... stare ..............ok now for the third time I know you cannot see it so if you click on my LINK to it in my SIGNATURE then you would be able to see it i'm sry it didn't work i have no idea if it's my computer or if I did something wrong
That's good o_o...
i see it and i like it A LOT!!!! oh and a small tip if you didn't know try to use photobucket.com for your images 3nodding
aww nuts, i can't see it! i wish i could though....
It's because you linked to the webpage that the picture is on. You have to link to the picture itself for it to work...
KichiroKuranagi
It's because you linked to the webpage that the picture is on. You have to link to the picture itself for it to work...

Thanks for the tip, redface ,I will try and repost the picture tomorrow but for now the site is gonna have to do cause my computer is being slow right now stressed and I'm working on a new pic now too it's the face of Sesshomaru(from Inuyasha for those of you who don't know who he is stare ).So if you want at least take a look it would make me very happy xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

is that the picture you were trying to link to? whee
Sekkei

is that the picture you were trying to link to? whee

sweatdrop blaugh YES THANK YOU SO MUCH.................I really need to learn how to do this stuff much better but thank you so so so so much.....I will now worship you forever! xd ninja
that is an awsome.. lookin.. pic.. i can actually feel the emotion.. very nicely done!!

Finally, thanks very much to Sekkei..... sweatdrop , I know how to do this so for the final time I am going to put the picture up( stare ) and I am going to hope it works. I am also doing this to prove to myself that i can actually do it now whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff