Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tooke me a couple of days to paint this. Probably 10-12 hours. Painter 7

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

let me know what you all think!
That's really cool!
Way better painting job than I could ever do...Because I hate painting! sweatdrop
*cooes, noses around site*

nice monsters... *nod*

is that Painter 7 expensive?
whoever made it should be paying you to make it look this appealing...
very nice. I really need to get painter. Do you use a tablet?
haha. thanks. i most definetely used a tablet. painter 7 was a gift to me, but i'm sure you can find it for cheap at academic software stores!
dude, that rocks

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Wow that looks really awsome. You are a very talented artist.
That's an awesome picture- definately perfessional level. I really like all the detail and the lighting. You've got real talent with painter. 3nodding
wow thats awesome, i really need to get painter, but even if i had it i probably couldnt use it as well as you
robinchyo
haha. thanks. i most definetely used a tablet. painter 7 was a gift to me, but i'm sure you can find it for cheap at academic software stores!

Buy it? whateve....i am a broke student I am gonna download that stuff. Te-he but don't say anything. shhhhhhhh
Its very goot! Good job =D
eek woa....that's really good!
eek YOu...you...YOU PAINTED IT!?! wow. paint+me=bad! xp pencils more my thing! cool pic! cool
WolfyD
eek YOu...you...YOU PAINTED IT!?! wow. paint+me=bad! xp pencils more my thing! cool pic! cool

He didn't use ACTUAL paint, there's a porgram called Painter that lets you add all sorts of cool effects to artwork.

This is very nice, and it's a pretty good portrayal of the Second Death.
Very nice!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces