Welcome to Gaia! ::

What cha think?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 11, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Lady Lyllian
if you dont like me at least trying to get up to the profestional leave...lets see some of your "origanal" art

I really don't see how my artistic level determines anything in my arguement, but here's a sample: click me.

EDIT: And also, copying some other artist's work is no way to learn. Trust me. You need to study the real thing, rather than stylized pictures.

Dapper Dabbler

Very good^^
a bit weird but its a different type of art...
i didnt copy the artist totally...i am no good at adding color.....i did a scetch...and i added a little bit of sometihng different
your drawing ^^ is acutally really good..just nothing i would like to art ways..
i have original art i just particularly like this one....sry if what i like is what you dont...*shrugs* but..whatever floats your boat^^
Lady Lyllian
Very good^^
a bit weird but its a different type of art...
i didnt copy the artist totally...i am no good at adding color.....i did a scetch...and i added a little bit of sometihng different
your drawing ^^ is acutally really good..just nothing i would like to art ways..
i have original art i just particularly like this one....sry if what i like is what you dont...*shrugs* but..whatever floats your boat^^

This arguement has nothing to do with subject matter. I love the magna carta (or anime style as a whole) style. That specific picture I showed you just happens to be one of my anthropomorphic works. Even though it may be something you are unfamiliar with, it still shows how I've studied anatomy, lighting, clothing folds, etc.

Just don't defend copied artwork by the "it helps me get better" excuse.

And I never bashed your picture, I haven't said a negative thing about it. Infact, if you go back and read my posts more thoroughly, you'll see that I've complemented you.

I'm done arguing now. 3nodding

-Harli

Dapper Dabbler

H4rlib4n
Lady Lyllian
if you dont like me at least trying to get up to the profestional leave...lets see some of your "origanal" art

I really don't see how my artistic level determines anything in my arguement, but here's a sample: click me.

EDIT: And also, copying some other artist's work is no way to learn. Trust me. You need to study the real thing, rather than stylized pictures.

Im glad the way you choose to express your art is fulfilling to you.
The way I learn how to draw doesn't have to be the same as everyone else in the world. Thank you for your narrow minded and uninvited opinions
Lady Lyllian
H4rlib4n
Lady Lyllian

Im glad the way you choose to express your art is fulfilling to you.
The way I learn how to draw doesn't have to be the same as everyone else in the world. Thank you for your narrow minded and uninvited opinions

Fine, fine. biggrin
I should have asked before I critiqued where it wasn't welcome. I apologise.

Dapper Dabbler

3nodding thank you for your vote though hehe^^ keep drawing^^ its a great hobby>< lol^^
I can't see it well enough to critique it. Sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff