• Full closet 200
You've got a ways to go I suppose

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dark Abbz
Lookin' pretty good! The proportions of your nose and chin are great, when you draw the top of the head don't forget that it is one nose length from the brow. His eyes are a bit small and a little far apart. On a straight-forward face there is about one eye-length between each eye.

Basically here is a thingy of head proportions. I know the style is more realistic, but proportions for the human head are a good thing to build upon.

Tipsy Lunatic

Do not start out with drawing once feature and expanding on it.

Start foo with the shape of the entire head and then try drawing in the features using guidelines.

Hilarious Gekko

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Thank you everyone for your comments, I'll keep posting how my drawing is going.
I've decided to draw it again so I have one in colour and one in black and white, so I might be sometime before I finish both.

Hilarious Gekko

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Peachfaeriee generated a random number between 5 and 10 ... 5!

You're off onto a good start. If you want to lean more to anime, you just need to practice anime . If you want to lean more to realism, take a look at the things around you.

Hilarious Gekko

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
here are my finished drawings smile hope you like them
User Image Colour
User Image Black and White (and Blue)

Fashionable Nerd

If anything, ALWAYS draw the shape of the head FIRST. C: The eyes are always one eye apart from each other. (You should be able to take one of the eyes and fit it perfectly between the other two with less than a millimeter of space.) Drawing the head first makes everything a whole lot easier. C:
the chin should be more masculine and the lips are to far down from the nose

Tipsy Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
It seems that you are new to drawing, and I'm saying keep it up! yum_puddi

Buuuuut, I think you should definitely look up some tutorials on how to determine face shape and proportions. You have a ways to go, but all the potential is yours!

Hilarious Gekko

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
CartoonishVisage
It seems that you are new to drawing, and I'm saying keep it up! yum_puddi

Buuuuut, I think you should definitely look up some tutorials on how to determine face shape and proportions. You have a ways to go, but all the potential is yours!

thanks I am new to drawing faces but still life and other natural forms I'm quite good at, but thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff