Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I found one of my oldest drawings ( uhhm 2 years ago..maybe ) when I clean up my things and I decided to draw it again. well she's supposed to be mizore from rosario vampire but she doesn't look like her so it's a fail. btw I improved!! whee It's not finish yet *y u so lazy* xd

User Image

also here's something I'm doing when I'm in my mood. I'm only doing it like half an hour a day, i guess. lazy me neutral

User Image

Tipsy Poster

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
The one you made with Paint tool Sai is amazing biggrin I hope you'd take time to finish it, I'd like to see the finished product. biggrin

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Furifeina
The one you made with Paint tool Sai is amazing biggrin I hope you'd take time to finish it, I'd like to see the finished product. biggrin

Thanks heart whee well.. right now I'm working on his hair and I'm so slow in doing it because of many stuff * facebook, etc xp * but your comment cheered me up so I might give it time tomorrow wink
Pretty good ! You should finish your 3 drawing, it is very nice ! 3nodding

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
imran911
amazing

Thanks heart whee

Mistic-Ashura
Pretty good ! You should finish your 3 drawing, it is very nice ! 3nodding

Thank you! okay I'll finish them biggrin

Lonely Friend

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
That is wonderfull art.

Friendly Bloodsucker

5,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
Very Cute. Did you drew the second one with your mouse?

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hilina Ransetta
That is wonderfull art.

Thank you ! heart

BarbieVomits
Very Cute. Did you drew the second one with your mouse?

Thank you! well yes I did it with mouse xd

13,900 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Generous 100
These are both really good! I like the one in paint. His facial expressions just says..."Hehe~ trouble" to me xD Keep up the great work and I would love to see them both finished!
I can definitely tell that you made some improvement. Keep up the good work! Practice makes perfect.
Also, you have very steady hands to be drawing without a tablet.

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XxFoncexX
These are both really good! I like the one in paint. His facial expressions just says..."Hehe~ trouble" to me xD Keep up the great work and I would love to see them both finished!

Haha thanks. I like doing expressions like that. I'll be working on them later 3nodding smile

Irrelevant Panda
I can definitely tell that you made some improvement. Keep up the good work! Practice makes perfect.

Thanks! heart yeah it's true practice makes perfect ^^ hehe it's kind of fun to be challenged using a mouse to draw and I wish I had a tablet xd

13,900 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Generous 100
lazielanne
XxFoncexX

Haha thanks. I like doing expressions like that. I'll be working on them later 3nodding smile

Irrelevant Panda

Thanks! heart yeah it's true practice makes perfect ^^ hehe it's kind of fun to be challenged using a mouse to draw and I wish I had a tablet xd

I give you even more props for drawing with a mouse. I draw with a laptop and that is near to impossible Dx. Keep up the work! the mouse is certainly a challenge 3nodding
If you have time, you should definitely make a tutorial. smile Your art is awesome.

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XxFoncexX
lazielanne
XxFoncexX

Irrelevant Panda

I give you even more props for drawing with a mouse. I draw with a laptop and that is near to impossible Dx. Keep up the work! the mouse is certainly a challenge 3nodding

^^ I think it doesn't matter whatever we use to draw as long as we enjoy it whee 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff