Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, good since here I come to expose my art ^^ that I am not good but i like to share it with you ^^

Hola, bueno pues aqui vengo a exponer mi arte ^^ se que no soy buena pero me gustaria compartirlo con vosotros ^^

My bases / mis bases
Dompi
User Image
User Image
Koniwa
User Image
User Image
ragnarock
User Image

frabelian (this not like very much / no me gsuta mucho)
User Image
No name /sin nombre
User Image

MY DOLLS /Mis dolls ^^

User Image IT'S ME¡¡ /sOY YO¡¡ (portrait base)

User Image (base by kachora)

User Image(base by ecandy)

User ImageUser Image User Image(base by utena)

User Image (base by sonia)

User Image (by me)

User Image(by dells dollz)

User Image (by autum)

User Image (by dolliefamous)

User Image (by lorelei)

User Image (by 2 pixel / Lola)

The credit for the bases and the link of all in the next post ^^ i go to search the autors of all bases and urls ^^ ok? ^^
the skin tones on your bases seem fake, less realistic than the other dolls you have using others bases, was it intentional?
CREDITS
Utena base
kachora
Portrait base
Autunm pixels
Lorelei
Dells dollz
Ecandy
Sonia base
Dolly famous
2 pixel
My site

the skin tones on your bases seem fake, less realistic than the other dolls you have using others bases, was it intentional?

English
It(He) is not meaningful, which happens(passes) is that cojer the suitable color of the skin(leather) is something difficult, there are few palletes and good also I am slightly new in painting bases and dolls with pixel shading, before it(he,she) was using the tools of the paint shop pro, now I combine both technologies(skills)

Spain
No es intencionado, lo que pasa es que cojer el color adecuado de la piel es algo dificil, hay pocos palletes y bueno tambien soy algo nueva en pintar bases and dolls con pixel shading, antes usaba las herramientas del paint shop pro, ahora combino las dos tecnicas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff