Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I drew my Gaia Online avatar smelling her rose. Does it look like her? I need some critique. I already know I need to work on anatomy. (Tips, please?)
Please ignore the line on her stomach, I made a mistake.
biggrin Thanks~
Thenoblenoodle

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
it's a very good start... i like it...

some critiques i have is that the arm looks a little smaller than it should be and not natural as to how it holds the flower... for a tip, actually hold a flower the way you want to draw it and study how your own arm is flexed and try to mimic it... it helps to draw more accurately that way if you can actually picture it.. the tail may need to flow a little more but it still looked cool... hope this helps
panda_eternal

some critiques i have is that the arm looks a little smaller than it should be and not natural as to how it holds the flower... for a tip, actually hold a flower the way you want to draw it and study how your own arm is flexed and try to mimic it... it helps to draw more accurately that way if you can actually picture it.. the tail may need to flow a little more but it still looked cool... hope this helps

Thank you. That helps a lot. 3nodding

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
thenoblenoodle
panda_eternal

Thank you. That helps a lot. 3nodding

You're welcome... glad to help. it's really good just needs a little tweaking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas