Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Picture for White Angel's fanfiction :3 (it's a crossover with Harry Potter, if you couldn't tell).

Apologies for the filter abuse. I couldn't resist X3

Sombra Mapache's Pardner

Sparkly Hoarder

I love it!

It's absolutely gorgeous! ^^ The coloring is wonderful and I -love- how you did his hair! Very nice. ^~V
Oh my goodness, that is one of the most adorable things I have ever seen!
The colors are wonderful, as is the whole concept. Lovely, lovely combination there. Kudos to you and the creator of the fanfiction.
Morain
[img ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/kiwiwolf/maliknoise.png[ /img]

Picture for White Angel's fanfiction :3 (it's a crossover with Harry Potter, if you couldn't tell).

Apologies for the filter abuse. I couldn't resist X3

Very Nicely done! Where can I find a link to this fanfic? 3nodding
Keep up the awesome artwork! do you have a gallery? I'd love to see more of your art. (and the filters look great in my opinion)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG IS MARIK!!!!!!!FROM YU-GI-OH ...cant spell his name...so sad...anyway U DID A WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!!! IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh
His eyes are just a bit twisted...
xd So that's where the scarf is from. I like what you did with the filter. Good job.
When I saw the title, I thought of Star Wars KOTOR. I think it is pretty good. The paper you used kinda sucks, but it is good.
Wonderful job!! I really love the way you did the hair, the coloring... It's beautiful!! n_n
Kawaii!.! Lovely coloring on the hair by the way X3
cute........^o^
Campaigner
When I saw the title, I thought of Star Wars KOTOR. I think it is pretty good. The paper you used kinda sucks, but it is good.

I didn't use paper at all. This was all done by tablet. The fuzz is the noise filter. I have a non fuzzed version too ^^

Someone else bumped this. It wasn't me.
He's to small. Even if he was a chibi then he would be too big. He just seems like the wrong height.
the drawing and the coloring was perfect
Sensi-Mosu
He's to small. Even if he was a chibi then he would be too big. He just seems like the wrong height.

^^;; You think?

I deliberately tried to use the kind of proportions I use in my furry art, so his head is quite large.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff