Welcome to Gaia! ::

Formal Gatekeeper

hey guys check out my art!

im looking for critiques, comments, tips. smile

http://darkenedfeathers.deviantart.com/gallery/

Formal Gatekeeper

Formal Gatekeeper

You need to learn shading because your characters are super flat! I know you do a tiny bit but it needs more! Your characters are also a wee but stiff!

Formal Gatekeeper

Dusty3737
You need to learn shading because your characters are super flat! I know you do a tiny bit but it needs more! Your characters are also a wee but stiff!

-laughs- i knew that already XD lol they are stiff due to my hand being a brat lol

Newbie Regular

2,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Your Skullkid one is cute, I like him.
Nice drawings biggrin
break_maker
Dusty3737

-laughs- i knew that already XD lol they are stiff due to my hand being a brat lol

Then fix the shading silly! and they're not stiff because your hand is a brat, they're stiff because you need to lear anatomy more. Believe me, my characters can be uber stiff (especially with animu) but studying anatomy more realllyyyyyy helps even though it's totally boring.

Formal Gatekeeper

Dusty3737
break_maker
Dusty3737

Then fix the shading silly! and they're not stiff because your hand is a brat, they're stiff because you need to lear anatomy more. Believe me, my characters can be uber stiff (especially with animu) but studying anatomy more realllyyyyyy helps even though it's totally boring.

yes! i shall! biggrin <3 thanks alot! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces