Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOL THIS TOOK FOREVER LOLOLOLOLOL. -dies-

Yunho::
User Image

Made for my friend as a gift :]. The guy is Yunho from DONG BANG SHIN KI 8]. About 6 hours to complete. Would have taken longer, but I got really lazy and started cutting and improvising :B. Nyehehe. Experimenting with a new style. Done in openCanvas 4.06E. Tell me what you guys think ^o^.

Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG MIKAELA IF YOU'RE READING THIS GTFO IHU STUPID HOE DIE no jk ilu but srsly gtfo<3.
**EDIT: I originally drew him with a pink shirt but people kept telling me he looked like an awkward girl so I changed the color ><;;.
This is really good I especially like the hair. The fact that you have cut out the end of his shoulders and hands make his head look a bit big.
necromancer girl
This is really good I especially like the hair. The fact that you have cut out the end of his shoulders and hands make his head look a bit big.

Ehehe... Yeah, I guess laziness has consequences gonk
Thank you for commenting thoughhh x33333!

Quotable Codger

The shading and coloring are lovely.
The only thing I would say is that the torso appears a bit small compared to the head, however that may be due to the lack of shoulders and arms (as someone already pointed out).
Beautiful realism.
wow...i love the hair! it looks real...great job! wink
DBSK! heart
Lovely realism. (I'll agree with the person who said cutting off the arms makes it look wonky.) BUT! It is still awesome.
Very good. It seems to me that you could incorporate more colors into your shading, especially some complimentary colors. Would make the picture jump off the page a little more.
Thank you guys :33. I rly appreciate the criticism, I haven't been drawing for a while and need to get back into the hang of things lol.
the shading on his cheeks needs to be bit more angular, otherwise it doesn't have yunho's face shape.
To tell you the truth. Girl, you are AWSOME. I wish I can draw like you. *Stares at drawing.* I love how you drew the eyes and everything. 4laugh
OMG! is so beautiful! i love heart YUNHO! i like so much..I can draw like you... biggrin DBSK 4EVER! =)
Did you draw this? This is really good no... amazing!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
It's very lifelike.
Good Job, Sarang Yunho heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas