Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm working on this logo for this band and I need some feedback. Is it legible or is does it become a dynamic shape? Someone just told me it doesn't read well and I'm freaking the fk out.

Please PLEAAASE give me some helpful feedback.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'll try to help! I love the design, personally. Does it say Wocyti? Maybe to show that it does say that you have to define the T more? I think it's a nice concept tho. What if you smashed the 'i' in so the dot is at the same level of the other lower case letters, so then you can have more room to show the T.
Tuken
I'll try to help! I love the design, personally. Does it say Wocyti? Maybe to show that it does say that you have to define the T more? I think it's a nice concept tho. What if you smashed the 'i' in so the dot is at the same level of the other lower case letters, so then you can have more room to show the T.
Thankyou so much! Yes it does say Wocyti. I'll give it a try. I was more worried about the Y reading as a Y. I'll try moving the dot down.
Thankyou!!! biggrin

Dapper Noob

It is wonderfully done, the only problem is I am not quite sure what it says. Maybe you should try to make it more legible, but keep the design.
Shiroi Torikago
It is wonderfully done, the only problem is I am not quite sure what it says. Maybe you should try to make it more legible, but keep the design.
Thankyou very much! biggrin
I was really worried about legibility. It seems to be the main issue with this logo confused But I'm going to keep at it biggrin

Dapper Noob

dai_bish
Shiroi Torikago
Thankyou very much! biggrin
I was really worried about legibility. It seems to be the main issue with this logo confused But I'm going to keep at it biggrin

Your Welcome. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces