User Image

He is a Lickitung smile heart

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
SWxAngel
EternalXxXConcubine
This is simply my awesomeness at work, I will post other pictures pictures at some time or another.User Image

Long time no see lol... your work has improved drastically since I last saw it. But that's what happens when you practice hard enough. I remember how I used to say I wanted to go somewhere with art, but never had the patience to do so. How is your manga coming? Did it get published yet?

nahh not yet, its actually really hard to do the whole manga thing, but imma keep trying until I finally succeed ^.^ and thanks for the quote, so other than that how have you been?
Click Here!
Please PM me if you color it. (:
it's been so long since I put anything up here. Color how you wish. PM me if you do.
User Image
Let me know if a bigger size is needed

Dapper Fatcat

User Image
I imagine she's calico with blue eyes and black hair, but if you feel like coloring it, do as you wish
bee cupcake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
quote me if you color <3 the person I drew would love it.
Colors:
User Image

User Image
just realized I covered up the syringe XD oops sorry, I went a little crazy nuts.
EternalXxXConcubine
SWxAngel
EternalXxXConcubine
This is simply my awesomeness at work, I will post other pictures pictures at some time or another.User Image

Long time no see lol... your work has improved drastically since I last saw it. But that's what happens when you practice hard enough. I remember how I used to say I wanted to go somewhere with art, but never had the patience to do so. How is your manga coming? Did it get published yet?

nahh not yet, its actually really hard to do the whole manga thing, but imma keep trying until I finally succeed ^.^ and thanks for the quote, so other than that how have you been?

Taking care of my family. ((It's Krystan if you havn't figured it out smile )) We are planning on moving, so much has been happening. My baby girl is only two months and I think she might be teething early xD And OMG, I just got a message that my grandpa ((Different one you never talked to)) sent me an ipod mini in the mail o//o can't wait to get it <3 <3
My husband is trying to get into a school , he wants a better paying job. And I am loving the family I have.

Fashionable Shopper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Lineart of my next avi art, color as you wish. c:
User Image
Lines by veerah.
I got lazy towards the end haha

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Belladona Nightshade

User Image

User Image

Still practising my digital colouring... But this was great fun.
This image is meant to be big so I'ma just post the link to the picture. heart

http://fav.me/d5tuv8c

MilleFeuille's Compadre

Anxious Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Improved lines. I hope these are okay. I'm sorry for the shakiness of things.
I still haven't figured out how to deal with my hand tremors when drawing, any tips greatly appreciated.

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
mascarpone pudding
[snip]
I'll readily admit that I have no idea what I'm doing. rofl But these lines were too pretty to not attempt it.
I have no idea what to do with her sock things...so I'm calling it quits.
User Image
Nathaniel Mea
Belladona Nightshade

User Image

User Image

Still practising my digital colouring... But this was great fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff