Welcome to Gaia! ::

akab
Saphire
akab
o_8's fairy pic. Trying to adapt different coloring styles...

[fairy]

Awww I was colouring this one as well...but now I won't post it anymore cuz yours is soooo much cooler crying

Aw don't say that ;;; the purpose of this thread is just to have fun coloring stuff. Anyway, I think I got lucky with that pic, it's a fluke yah? "Happy accidents" they calls em, hehe.

*lol* okies, I'll post it tonight (it's 5:30PM over here) It would be fun to see how differently we coloured the same image ^.^
elnub's save teh kingdom pic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wako

thats cute! whee

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Wako > Dude, how did you color that? The texture of the coloring seems like watercolor, especially that painting on the side, but the text looks CG'd.

It's very nicely done. :3nod
Someone CG this ple~ase... sweatdrop

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1977888

Don't ask me for the coloring, I wanna see how you do it yourself. Go wild ! blaugh

Shirtless Gekko

please forgive the crappiness of this pic. (i.e. the left eye and the hair) XD the costume idea is that of sanna l.. character is mine. i'm sure it'd look a lot better colored. :]

ohleephia
Wako

thats cute! whee

yes, its just wonderful isnt it.
Hey Zato!~I colored your line-art! I'm sorry you probably didn't want someone as crappy as me coloring it, but it was good practice for me (I'm trying to use open canvas more):
I re-inked it in places and fiddled with her face a bit, I hope you don't mind! sweatdrop I didn't know what to do for the color scheme, so I'm sorry it's not too appealing! Well, I hope you like it!~
Wow ! My first lineart colored !! It's so purty !! (I could PM you the actual colors if you want biggrin ). whee I think I'll just toss out another !
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2004194
maris
Hey Zato!~I colored your line-art! I'm sorry you probably didn't want someone as crappy as me coloring it, but it was good practice for me (I'm trying to use open canvas more):
I re-inked it in places and fiddled with her face a bit, I hope you don't mind! sweatdrop I didn't know what to do for the color scheme, so I'm sorry it's not too appealing! Well, I hope you like it!~

hah you have proven yourself ^_^
I got a comic page which would look nice in colour but its preety detailed and hectic but ill put it on and see what you thinks......in a few secs
weeoh Zato, Maris, nice collabe @U@ looks sexy and i've alwys dug blue and orange ;;
RSJ
Wako > Dude, how did you color that? The texture of the coloring seems like watercolor, especially that painting on the side, but the text looks CG'd.

It's very nicely done. :3nod

actually the whole thing is CGed
I really couldn't watercolor to save my life
I just cellshaded it
and then textured it a bit like I always do
really nothing hard...but time consuming
and patience...you need a lot of patience to color eldnub's pics...a lot of patience...damn you eldnub
correction thats smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces