Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Prophet

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
maris- Of course it's okay to put it up on your site! 3nodding I'm just glad you liked it. I think I'm actually gonna put it up on my redesigned site if that's okay with you (let me know if it isn't). I can't put it up right away because the stupid server moved... And I wasn't even warned!! gonk ANYway.... yeah... it's all good.
maragdus-servers can be really bitchy...my last one gave me a one week notice till closing when i was on vacation stressed I came back and lost everything i had uploaded! My new host is awesome, too bad i'm too busy to get my site up sweatdrop ~
Anyways, of course you can put it on your site too...I'd be honored whee !~
maris - Of course you can, I don't mind one bit. I am very glad that you like it. That made my day biggrin
Things have slowed down a bit here, where you'all at?

I have some Line-art to share, check it out:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

anyone wanna color any of these? if u need a higher res pic PM me.

can someone please color this
Hey everyone. I was just browsing through this forum and there is a lot of talent here. Im not an artist but my friend is and we started a forum inside of COMMERCE for a photo stuido where people actually have hand drawn versions of their avatar. Its actually been fairly popular considering we just started. We just wanted to give more to this community and hopefully one day be a major part of this community. We are recruiting artists and if any are interested, please PM me or just click on the link in my sig to go directly to the forum. Its been exciting so far and i know that it will continue to grow. Sorry for the spam but my artist is slowly getting burned out lol.
I've been gone for six days and no one has touched my Rika ? eek
I'd like to see this one colored if someone wants to take a shot at it. smile

Thanks! wink

hi..i'm new to this...i'll post more..I PROMISE..but for now, if you would like to color this old line drawing...have fun =o)
Can I please join please

Could someone color this please?
Sorry for such unclean lines but i drew this in my agenda and tried to erase all the stupid dotted lines xp
And the thingy on the top left corner is a skull LOL my friend drew it
So if someone would colour this for me, I'd be very very happy 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff