Welcome to Gaia! ::

Orielle
A quick colouring of Fuua's lineart a few pages back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hope it is ok..

Eeee! That's so good! How do you color so well? *dies* I love it! *saves*

I'm currently attempting someone's lineart a few pages back ^^
Line art by Precious Flame colors by me
Here you go, hope you like it biggrin
I guess my lineart must suck =\ oh well.
Fuua
Orielle
A quick colouring of Fuua's lineart a few pages back.

--coloured image--

Hope it is ok..

Eeee! That's so good! How do you color so well? *dies* I love it! *saves*

I'm currently attempting someone's lineart a few pages back ^^

I'm glad you liked it Fuua smile
Maybe I will post my own line-art here sometimes soon... Hmm...

Here something is you all wanna try and color it.....I cant color anything for my life so maybe you guys can surprise me ^^...pplleeaasee

I don't know how many of these we're allowed to post on here but I have this one and this one:

If I'm not allowed to *ducks* please dun kill me

Blessed Seeker

glaistig
Sushi Banana Monkey
This lineart was posted a few umpteen million pages back... I stole it awhile ago... testing out the new tablet I got for Christmas. ^_^ I don't remember who originally drew it, but it's not mine. *shrugs* Just playing with it a little.

(image)

Whaddya think? Should I start charging to color people's lineart? domokun

just to let ya know-it's Taeha's lineart ^_^

Thanks. whee I stole it so long ago I forgot. And I never remember anyways. sweatdrop I'm scatterbrained. (Sushi Banana Monkey is my alter ego, just so nobody gets confused.)

Blessed Seeker

Tinted
glaistig
Sushi Banana Monkey
This lineart was posted a few umpteen million pages back... I stole it awhile ago... testing out the new tablet I got for Christmas. ^_^ I don't remember who originally drew it, but it's not mine. *shrugs* Just playing with it a little.

*insert colored image here*

Whaddya think? Should I start charging to color people's lineart? domokun

just to let ya know-it's Taeha's lineart ^_^

Yeah, and...no. You shouldn't charge to color peoples' lineart unless you have years and years of experience. I consider myself somewhat decent at coloring lineart, but I refuse to resort to something like that (unless it is my own lineart, done as a commission to begin with). Instead take just about any lineart that tickles your fancy, and use it as practice.

Asking if you should charge for such services, however, seems incredibly arrogant of you. I do hope you were only joking when you suggested that stressed xp

Erm... yeah. I was being facetious.
Not quite finished, this is all just flat coloring, but I'd like the lineart artist's help, it's been hard for me to tell parts of clothing from skin and such, so before I do any detail work I want to make sure it's good. Anyway here be the picture.
Mivaelianyn, I hope you like it so far.
I think that all ur pics are awsome i like them heart
Silver Sunrise
Not quite finished, this is all just flat coloring, but I'd like the lineart artist's help, it's been hard for me to tell parts of clothing from skin and such, so before I do any detail work I want to make sure it's good. Anyway here be the picture.
Mivaelianyn, I hope you like it so far.

Wow! That looks awesome so far! ^____^ *is very happy* You're doing a wonderful job! So far as I can see you got all the skin in the right places except for maybe the guy standing up, where his ears are.
Tinted
Here we are...it's about time I had the time to color some lineart:

This isn't completed - not even close. It's simply been flat-colored, and I'll do the shading/lighting/etc later. The complexity of the lineart has already resulted in two hours just to get the flats done, and I honestly wouldn't be suprised if I still missed a couple spots.

Kudos to Ground Zero Komix for doing such a detailed job. I can see you making a living with your artwork, if you aren't already.

You have done a great job there. I cant wait to see the finished artwork. ^__^x
o.o ** blink blink **

Swashbuckling Sentai

mmm, so much more lineart *saves some pieces... makes devious plots to color* muhahaha xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff