Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok i dont know how to post my art whaaaaaaaaaa crying
when you post a reply click the "img" button then give it the URL of the hosted image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. uhhh... i'm not shure if i correctly did this
HI ITSIRK!!!! biggrin
http://viecruel.deviantart.com/ my art biggrin only 1 thing so far though gonk i'm working on a couple right now though to stare

Rainbow Raider

User Image Thanks for giving me great lineart to work with ^_^ I'mma go color more! I'm sorry 'bout the shading, it royally sucks... ^^;; and so does the BG or lack thereof...
I shall try and color that elf girl thats on the front page! *starts coloring*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I decided to take a twirl to brush up on my cg skills. Had fun with the hair and dress whee
half demon1half demon2neko yasha
do you what color this for me?

Rainbow Raider

User Image Oh my god, this was the funnest thing EVER! Not only is Haruko the coolest, but I actually shaded without the dodge and burn tools! YAY! A first attempt that I am quite satisfied with... whee Yahoooo!
Phew! Ok I'm done coloring this pic. It took 5 1/2 hours to color. xd Long time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. if you can't see it here look Here I'm really proud of this! blaugh
Kiyoshi-Chan

Thanks for giving me great lineart to work with ^_^ I'mma go color more! I'm sorry 'bout the shading, it royally sucks... ^^;; and so does the BG or lack thereof...

That's not bad at all! The shine on the canine's hair is perfect. Practice makes perfect I always say. ^___^;
kido_chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I decided to take a twirl to brush up on my cg skills. Had fun with the hair and dress whee

Wow.... that is soooooo beautiful!
Just wanted to say - I have no artistic talents myself...but I am seriously impressed with the standard of the works on this thread...Keep up the good work! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff