Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Noob

User Image

Trying out a different lineart and coloring style. Hmm..

fanart of ToLoveRu Darkness

Characters: Yuuki Rito, Kurosaki Mea, Nana Deviluke

ToLoveRu © Kentaro Yabuki

Bashful Victory

purdoy25

Woahh! I love your anime style! So awesome !! biggrin

Distinct Elder

The warm reddish hues against a green background was a good choice, whether deliberate or not. I feel like you could tone down the green's intensity a bit, though - either add more black or white. Feels too saturated right now.

Sparkly Noob

russellweefs
purdoy25

Woahh! I love your anime style! So awesome !! biggrin

thanks biggrin

Itchy the Hatter
The warm reddish hues against a green background was a good choice, whether deliberate or not. I feel like you could tone down the green's intensity a bit, though - either add more black or white. Feels too saturated right now.

Thanks. I just tried to find a color to contrast the illustration since I got lazy to do a backdrop.

I see what you mean. I always adjust my images after I save them as .png so sometimes the colors turn out weird. The upper part of the gradient does look a wee too saturated. X)

Sparkly Noob

Ruthless Vampire

bump for you smile

Sparkly Noob

sweetsmonster
bump for you smile

^_^

Timid Bunny

purdoy25

heart ~Kya!~ heart
I absolutely love it!!! heart Actually, I've been looking for an artist to draw some pictures of my avi and another pic as well! I'm willing to pay around 3M gaia gold or more depending on the quality of the art and how much I like it. I know that it's not much but I'm not very rich. Please PM me if you are interested! whee

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces