Welcome to Gaia! ::

Red_Wing
that was for later references actually, cuz i already dled the picture as a bmp invoulntarily, so ya... butt-dumpling... lol, woulda been more offended if i was called a butt-monkey

you should still see at least some outline of the breast tho, small or not
define the torso (it looks to bland right now because of the statement above) more by doing more shading, right now you have 3 colors, light medium dark, add a light, medium light, medium dark, dark, darker-dark... see what im talking bout? more shades = more defienition

you said the light source was to the left of the viewer?
then how is her left (our right) shoulder, being lighted? same with the neck
and the light is too light for me

pm me if you want, i can give you photoshop trial version, and a crack to remove the trial, so you get it for free

Butt monkeys make me happy. whee

The problem with that is exactly how much definition to use. Again, I'm doing it a bit stylized...

And the shoulder would be highlighted because it's sticking out. Notice how sometimes a cheek gets a little light triangle on it in anime? (here I did the opposite because of the light source) Well, it's the same thing with the shoulder.

But, I'll mess with it a bit.
Okay, I reuploaded it after messing with the light and the shading. Should be more smooth....

.....The lineart is anyone's guess though.... sweatdrop
i like it^^
Pillowdriver
i like it^^

Eh, thanks. xd sweatdrop
It's getting there, that mixture of highlight and shadow on the cheek looks a little off, it looks like the highlight is floating ::^^;;:: though that could be your intention.
Draco Lucius Malfoy
It's getting there, that mixture of highlight and shadow on the cheek looks a little off, it looks like the highlight is floating ::^^;;:: though that could be your intention.

*just woke up* Well, the cheek would have a highlight, but on the other side of the highlight would be the shadow.... That's the effect I was going for...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff