Welcome to Gaia! ::

i found my old dusty scetch book full of my anime related drawings i did about a year ago. then i found this picture and i remember i spent like 5 hours on it whee
User Image
i like it it is realy good
cool, i love her hair, whats up with her hand though?

Hygienic Smoker

12,050 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Over Easy 100
That's really nice! Her hand does look a little bit messed up, but other than that, it's good! whee
Well, if you want to know what I think, then I think that this picture looks like you didn't spent very much time on it at all.. But you said you spent 5 hours on it? No offence, but that seems a little hard to believe.. Some of your mistakes:

Her waist is waaaaaay too small, and her torso is bigger then her thigh area.. Which is very wrong.
Her legs are a little... deformed.
The hand is kind of messed up.. You might want to just practice drawing hands on a separate paper..
And last, there are no shadows on her... You might want to fix that.

Keep trying! 3nodding
Yu have to understand that you can tell people how to draw though... thats the way the person obviously wanted it to come out, so it came out that way for a reason... Maybe if you were drawing it, it would have came out your way, but you didnt draw it. You know what I mean? Im not trying to sound like a jerk, I just thought I had to come in here and let you know that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff