Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haha my Original Character, Serenity...

Click Here!!!

ALSO...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An oekaki I did!!

Yeah I use a mouse xp
They're good! The first one reminds me of DBZ somehow... I think it's the hair sweatdrop And maybe the eyes. *puzzles*
Kieti
They're good! The first one reminds me of DBZ somehow... I think it's the hair sweatdrop And maybe the eyes. *puzzles*

Yeah its my fancharacter ^^;

And my own style of DBZ ^^

I'm a HUGE DBZ fan biggrin
surprised The pose is really really nice! But I think the eyes look a tad awkward. That's probably just me, though.

Awesome awesome pose. Major points for managing to get that pose right. surprised
serenitychan
Kieti

Well, then you succeeded! xd
Kieti
serenitychan
Kieti

Well, then you succeeded! xd

Haha XD lolz!

Thanx again -hugs-
Caffeine Pirate Nyx
surprised The pose is really really nice! But I think the eyes look a tad awkward. That's probably just me, though.

Awesome awesome pose. Major points for managing to get that pose right. surprised

Yeah I know I messed up the eyes xp dun worry its not you *lolz*
Comments? Critique? Please?!
Hee. You can definitely see the influence of Akira Toriyama. ....She looks a whole heck of a lot like Pan Son from Dragonball Z.....
they're relly cute, I like the backround in the first.
I cannever seem to get backround right xp eek sad
oh, weel.
I really like it alot.
Both of them are great. And the one from the link....first thing that hit my mind was "Pan" then I looked agian lol.
radical jojo
Hee. You can definitely see the influence of Akira Toriyama. ....She looks a whole heck of a lot like Pan Son from Dragonball Z.....

AkuumaRyuu
Both of them are great. And the one from the link....first thing that hit my mind was "Pan" then I looked agian lol.

Well...they are related O.O

Shes Gokou's daughter xD

Most ppls say she looks like Goten somewhat...O.O Gohan too ^^;

But Pan is a first xD

She used to look JUST LIKE Pan. But her hairstyle evolved blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items