Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sutefi's Husband

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

So... whatcha think? I did it to practice boy anatomy and now my head hurts! gonk Is his anatomy good? sweatdrop

User Image

And this is a recent CG. Tell me what you think of them. I'm not frightened of constructive criticism. In fact, it's what I would prefer. xp If you give me sugar-coated comments without saying why you like it, I domokun you.
I think the guy looks pretty good, except for the hard line defining his pectorals. I think you'd be better off just using some soft shading there because as it is now it sort of looks like he should be carrying some heavier breasts. ^^;;
The face and the folds on the clothes look very nice.
His armpits go up way too high and he seems to have small boobies. His shoulders slant a bit too much for my taste. Overall he's okay.

I really like your colors on the dress. The hair is a bit too bright for my liking and i think the lightsource kinda clash. Her dress suggest a really bright lightsource, yet her skin seems hardly by affected the brightness at all. Her armpits go up why too high too smile .

Sutefi's Husband

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yugao
I think the guy looks pretty good, except for the hard line defining his pectorals. I think you'd be better off just using some soft shading there because as it is now it sort of looks like he should be carrying some heavier breasts. ^^;;
The face and the folds on the clothes look very nice.
Thanks! The thing is that I was drawing with a very dim light and couldn't see anything very well. So I darkened the lines a lot. But that's no excuse for making that sort of mistake. Yeah, they do look like breasts. sweatdrop Thanks for pointing it out, I noticed it after I woke up. xd

Sutefi's Husband

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Pancake12
His armpits go up way too high and he seems to have small boobies. His shoulders slant a bit too much for my taste. Overall he's okay.

I really like your colors on the dress. The hair is a bit too bright for my liking and i think the lightsource kinda clash. Her dress suggest a really bright lightsource, yet her skin seems hardly by affected the brightness at all. Her armpits go up why too high too smile .
Thanks for pointing out more mistakes! Eep, I think in all of my drawings I draw the armpits too high, I really should try to remember to draw them lower. sweatdrop Then again, some guys do have breasts, or mini ones, especially buff muscular guys, I was only trying to portray that, might have emphasized too much, but the real human body isn't perfect either.

Her hair is only that bright because it's a Gaia commission. Some avatars look silly when drawn, but that's beside the point. I shaded the dress like that because it was white, but pink. Satiny, so the shinier parts, if they are the white parts, have to be brighter. And the skin is supposed to have a more diffused shadow, at least, that's what I thought when I was drawing. I guess not then. sweatdrop
pretty good fer 2 in the mornin! I like ur guys eyes...

Sutefi's Husband

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Melskie_Asukura
pretty good fer 2 in the mornin! I like ur guys eyes...
No constructive crits? Oh well, I think it was all covered. ^^;
His armpits go too far up into his shoulders.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff