Welcome to Gaia! ::

it could actually be considered vulgar.

but seriously idk where i am.

crit this for me, it's for a magazine:
User Image

Click it to make it BIGGER THAN IT SHOULD EVER BE SEEN.

HOW ASHLEY DRAWS
STEP ONE : CONCEPTS
STEP TWO : CLEANSING
STEP THREE : POLISHING
STEP FOUR : DEMANDING UNNECESSARY BACKGROUND

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
no, she's definitely not pretty, but at the same time it's really cool XD

it looks like modern pop art, which appeals to many people now-a-days. the fact that she isn't barbie looking (in my opinion) makes it even more interesting.

the only thing i would change (if you wanna change anything) is the ear. i would fold it to her head a little more and make it look more like an ear should. other than that, great job!
XMegantronX

it looks like modern pop art, which appeals to many people now-a-days. the fact that she isn't barbie looking (in my opinion) makes it even more interesting.

the only thing i would change (if you wanna change anything) is the ear. i would fold it to her head a little more and make it look more like an ear should. other than that, great job!

ugh i know what you're talking about, making ears look flat against the head is difficult for me gonk
gotta do some ear studies. User Image User Image

thank you though!

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ASHLEYASDFGH
XMegantronX

ugh i know what you're talking about, making ears look flat against the head is difficult for me gonk
gotta do some ear studies. User Image User Image

thank you though!

yeah, took me a while to figure it out too and i'm still not so good at it. stoopid ears. XD

6,250 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
You could make the ear a bit thinner in width. Kind of...its hard to explain ears. D:

I do like it though.

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i see that you don't want it looks cute but it looks ugly better if you make it beautiful

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
The perspective on the ear is whats making it look flat... Its on the same plain as the face. The top of the hair could use some adjusting... Mostly at the back.
Edit: The concept pictures ear may be closer to what it needs to look like actually...
I really like the pic you did 4laugh

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
the way you did the tattoo on the breasts and the size underneath make it look like it was trying to be big and then the tattoo makes it looks flat chested.
it looks really cool, but i can see what people were saying about her ear
She needs cleavage for her boob size and that shirt. Also ditch the parchment texture and do the line type shading instead.

I like it. The ear doesn't bother me either because it's cartoony.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff