Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

lady yaoi
The God Anteros

you don't act like a 20 year old woman though, and that comes from a 23 year old so you're welcome.
and no I'm not going to show my art because I have nothing to prove to you here and it seems rather pointless against you.
you get gaia gold for your art, now that is such an adorable way to show your...''greatness'' *claps* good for you.
it was a compliment for your avatar, not for your personallity you know.
you can ignore me all you want little lady, if you're that immature that's fine with me.

oh, and you quoted this wrong xD Just saying, don't get upset now : x juuuuust advice.

Look. I said I was sorry, if you read the thread, i apologized.

From my point of view, that's a lot more mature then you, who's still acting like a 12 year old. And you're three years older then me!

You just keep pushing it. Now who is mature. =___=

And I do get paid real money for my art, when did you decide to assume I only draw for digital crap on here?

As my recruiter always says. "To assume makes an a** out of you and me"

You've already portrayed me as an a**. Well, now you are the one wearing the donkey ears.
I hope it feels good on your end, after you stuck those ears on me.

-_-

*sighs*

I refuse to argue with you anymore. I'm not even adding you to my ignore. You are not worth it.

Mysteri was right in a way. What's the point? This is a stupid online game. Not a place where I would actually meet you and get to know you. So why even argue? o-o

*walks off calmly* >->

Sparkly Lunatic

lady yaoi
Alright. I thank you for standing up for me at first. But, please...
Shush. I don't like people to argue. This is just Gaia.
So what if ONE person replies to the thread saying I need practice?
I do. In everything. Anything I do can need some improvement.
I'm more interested in writing anyway.

Just, stop already.
I'm a thirteen year old girl.
You're acting like a kid my age.
Just drop it, kay?

Genius

The God Anteros

you don't act like a 20 year old woman though, and that comes from a 23 year old so you're welcome.
and no I'm not going to show my art because I have nothing to prove to you here and it seems rather pointless against you.
you get gaia gold for your art, now that is such an adorable way to show your...''greatness'' *claps* good for you.
it was a compliment for your avatar, not for your personallity you know.
you can ignore me all you want little lady, if you're that immature that's fine with me.

oh, and you quoted this wrong xD Just saying, don't get upset now : x juuuuust advice.

I think it's good you apolgized.
Hey, I never said I was mature xD ''Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional''

My point wasn't really how well you got paid for whatever you draw on here,it's just that I don't really care?

and yes, in fact I do like donkeys <3

I think you've already matured here and that's cool. yesh we should stop before we take over this thread huh xd
I know we couldn't meet, that was too bad actually I like arguing.
Agreed. Let's settle it here. I think we both made a point here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff