Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, soo... I was trying to draw some bishie.... and I suck! sweatdrop Then I though, hey... why don't I ask some Gaia people to help, cuz they're GOOD! 3nodding And here I am! So! Here's mah picture! Sketchy suckyness So, if you wouldn't mind, could you guys pay a visit maybe and give me a hand? Thanks! whee
Yes, I'm aware this should be in a subforum, but... no one would see it there and I'm just too impatient. xp
Hey looks really great, but it needs some work with the eyes, like some glare and some shine. blaugh
Rain_Shadow
Yes, I'm aware this should be in a subforum, but... no one would see it there and I'm just too impatient. xp

I never do that, im impatient as well xp
*looks at sketch*
Damn... you do hands WAY better than me. sweatdrop blaugh

Hmmm... to be quite honest I don't really see anything wrong with it other than it being a sketch! Just refine it. If you can CG it.

And, of course, practice practice practice! whee
Two-Bit Sapphire
*looks at sketch*

Hmmm... to be quite honest I don't really see anything wrong with it other than it being a sketch! Just refine it. If you can CG it.

Bah.. practice. -_- Once again, the impatient comes into play. *sigh* Yeah.. I'll CG it or something and see if it looks any better. sweatdrop
Rikimauru
Hey looks really great, but it needs some work with the eyes, like some glare and some shine. blaugh

Hmmm... yeah! The demon one or the angel one?
Bah, nevermind. -_- I'll just have to fix this alone, I suppose... gonk
They'r both really good! But it's really hard to see from here. If you inked it or CG'd it I could give better comments. xp
I left a fairly in depth ish crit on the deviation itself. Hope it'll be helpful.
Rain_Shadow
Two-Bit Sapphire
*looks at sketch*

Bah.. practice. -_- Once again, the impatient comes into play. *sigh* Yeah.. I'll CG it or something and see if it looks any better. sweatdrop

I don't see why not. And yea, practice sucks, but I find just sketching folds/eyes/hands/whatever helps a lot... 3nodding

Oh, and Angel in Runes. I am very tempted to make that signature for you. It'd be funny and serious all at the same time...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff