Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Smoker

Yo, I'm Soncho!
I've always considered myself an artist, art is the core of being, but unfortunately since I turned 18 and had falling outs with some old muses, I've had a very dry, rough patch. I'm just starting to get excited about art again, it's making me feel good for the first time in years! So I've decided to take a stab at doing speed-drawing videos! So if you wouldn't mind taking a look and giving me any sort of feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it.

My first.

My second.

And, I'm actually just editing my 3rd video. It's Christmas themed, I'll post it when it's uploaded!

Much love, thanks for checking out my thread, even if you didn't watch or post, thanks for stopping by. razz

Super Smoker

Just uploaded my 3rd installment!

Timid Kitten

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
This video was really, really great. Your line work is superb and I like seeing your drawing process. Your style is incredible, I look the macabre kind of theme. I think you could easily get commission work in your local area, in newspapers, or chapbooks, or zine covers. People are always looking for art like this, so make yourself a website and make an online portfolio for people to see your work, and keep making these videos. A facebook fanpage could also help you too. Keep in touch, I always enjoy meeting other artists and helping out when I can.

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
You have a very interesting and unique style. For the first video my advice is to just show off your work a little more at the end! We barely got to look at the final product!

Super Smoker

SpaceLamb
This video was really, really great. Your line work is superb and I like seeing your drawing process. Your style is incredible, I look the macabre kind of theme. I think you could easily get commission work in your local area, in newspapers, or chapbooks, or zine covers. People are always looking for art like this, so make yourself a website and make an online portfolio for people to see your work, and keep making these videos. A facebook fanpage could also help you too. Keep in touch, I always enjoy meeting other artists and helping out when I can.

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces